Owner Takes Honda To Small Claims Cou...

Owner Takes Honda To Small Claims Court Over Speculative Mileage Claims For Hybrids

There are 1 comment on the AutoSpies story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Owner Takes Honda To Small Claims Court Over Speculative Mileage Claims For Hybrids. In it, AutoSpies reports that:

Heather Peters is an angry consumer who knows she has little chance of winning a war with Honda Motor Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AutoSpies.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Dec 27, 2011
I own a 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid and love it. I average about 52 - 55 mpg in the summer, less in the winter. Right now, I average about 48 mpg in city driving. I have 50000 miles on it. Also the mileage you get depends a lot on the driver. I use hypermiling to increase my mpg, and if you're driving in hilly terrain, it doesn't matter how good of a driver you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honda Motor Co Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Consumer Reports: Toyota ranked most reliable (Nov '08) Feb '17 Raj Chanani 1,274
News Takata's search for a savior could drag into ne... (Sep '16) Sep '16 lawyers gone wild 1
News California Considers Change to Fuel Rules as Te... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Solarman 2
News Honda recalls 11,381 units of Accord, CR-V, Civ... (May '15) May '15 gary 2
News Hyundai Fuel-Economy Flap Seen as Tables Turnin... (Nov '12) Apr '15 Matt 2
News Honda to adjust North American output because o... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Honda Motor Co. wants to stop smokers from driv... (Apr '07) Feb '15 nonya 34
More from around the web