Jail time for scammers a start a " vi...

Jail time for scammers a start a " victims

There are 1 comment on the The Chronicle Herald story from Sep 19, 2009, titled Jail time for scammers a start a " victims. In it, The Chronicle Herald reports that:

Stiffer sentences for white-collar criminals promised by the federal government are only a first step in the battle against Ponzi and other financial scams that seem to grab headlines almost daily, victims say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle Herald.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Sep 19, 2009
1/6 Parole is a joke given the length of Canadian Maximiun,

Make them serve at 1/3 of sentence and have manatory release at 2/3 of sentence,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollinger International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anger at acquittal of Chicago policeman in shoo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Anger at acquittal of Chicago policeman in shoo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Survivor: I lost 2 good friends in river accident (Jan '14) Jan '14 nellie 2
News 1 dead, 1 missing after Chicago River rescue (Jan '14) Jan '14 boobies 2
News Trinity Catholic boys finish 2nd in Div. IV sta... (Jun '08) Jun '13 Illuminati2013 38
News 'Sex' Book Authored by Girls Coach Draws Ire (Aug '12) Sep '12 Dan_R 9
News Peter Worthington: Conrad Black in Judge Amy's ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 leaf 1
More from around the web