Supreme Court to Hear Appeal by Forme...

Supreme Court to Hear Appeal by Former Enron Chief

There are 1 comment on the www.nytimes.com story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Supreme Court to Hear Appeal by Former Enron Chief. In it, www.nytimes.com reports that:

Enron Endrun

The Supreme Court on Tuesday agreed to hear an appeal from Jeffrey K. Skilling, the former Enron Corporation chief executive who was sent to prison in 2006 for his role in the company’s spectacular collapse.

Mr. Skilling argued that a law under which he had been convicted was unconstitutionally vague and that he had not received a fair trial in Houston, the city where Enron was based and which bore the brunt of its demise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nytimes.com.

Buck

Livonia, MI

#1 Oct 13, 2009
What he did to employees and investors, was not vague at all. Skilling should be content to serve his time in prison where those people cannot get to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollinger International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anger at acquittal of Chicago policeman in shoo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Anger at acquittal of Chicago policeman in shoo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Survivor: I lost 2 good friends in river accident (Jan '14) Jan '14 nellie 2
News 1 dead, 1 missing after Chicago River rescue (Jan '14) Jan '14 boobies 2
News Trinity Catholic boys finish 2nd in Div. IV sta... (Jun '08) Jun '13 Illuminati2013 38
News 'Sex' Book Authored by Girls Coach Draws Ire (Aug '12) Sep '12 Dan_R 9
News Peter Worthington: Conrad Black in Judge Amy's ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 leaf 1
More from around the web