Sides battle over a highrise's view o...

Sides battle over a highrise's view of Lake Eola

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 8, 2008, titled Sides battle over a highrise's view of Lake Eola. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Five years from now, the name of The Vue, the condominium tower across the street from Lake Eola, might be a joke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Janice M Moss

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#1 Feb 8, 2008
Having just witnessed the Municipal Planning Board OK a project to build a huge apartment building on lake Copeland -- akin to dropping the QE2 on a little pond, you can rest assured that the Vue will have no view and with another huge building already approved for the corner of Rosalind and Central, soon there will be no view at all of Lake Eola except from these behemoth monstrosities. Is everyone on the Board in the pockets of the developers?
d lucille

Shreveport, LA

#2 Feb 8, 2008
The VUE is the number one ugliest building downtown. I know, I see it every day on my way to work. I can't imagine anyone wanting to live in that building. What has happened to taste anyway? Ugly, ugly, ugly.
r u kidding

Lakeland, FL

#3 Feb 9, 2008
hey thats the way it is downtown any other building could take your view... get used to it!!!
Ken

Lake Mary, FL

#4 Feb 9, 2008
Damm I say better put your deposit down to get a condo before they are all gone. May be I will take three of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highwoods Properties Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgestone's $232.6M downtown HQ high-rise to ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 hakeem 2
News PLAZA LAW BUILDING: Plaza Residents Protesting ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Olivia Lynch 16
News Highwoods says IBM move good for both properties (Nov '09) Nov '09 RoboBlogger a lit... 1
News Orlando City Council says Vue rival can rise 31... (Sep '08) Aug '09 the Designer 6
News T-Mobile to close Tampa call center (Oct '08) Oct '08 Not reveealing 1
News Highwoods snaps up Lake Eola properties (May '07) May '07 know nothing1852 2
More from around the web