Human Genome Sciences loss swells

Human Genome Sciences loss swells

There are 1 comment on the Washington Business Journal story from Feb 24, 2011, titled Human Genome Sciences loss swells. In it, Washington Business Journal reports that:

Rockville-based Human Genome Sciences Inc. , awaiting regulatory approval to sell the first new treatment for lupus in 50 years, reported wider losses and a drop in revenue as sales of existing drugs slowed and research and development costs rose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Business Journal.

LaVerne

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 27, 2011
I'm a 46 yr old women who has lupus for 8 yrs now. I am living with a platelet count between 10,000 -20,000. I have been on all kinds of medication that don't work. It has really been hard for me lately. I am taking IVIG 1000mg and platelet transfusions 3 days a week. The decadron steroid pill is 240mg. Im just out of it all the time. Is there anybody out there that is taking a drug call cellcept that will help with my ITP? I heard this is a good drug but i don't have any organ problems. I had my spleen removed in 04. please email me with any information that can save me at: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Genome Sciences Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transcept's Intermezzo Has Significant Long Ter... (Jan '12) Oct '13 Jessamyn 8
News US adviser on board of firm that sold anthrax drug (May '13) May '13 KittenKoder 1
News GSK secures $3.6bn HGS deal (Jan '13) Jan '13 kmc2749 1
News Human Genome agrees to GlaxoSmithKline takeover (Jul '12) Jul '12 HumanSpirit 1
human genome (May '09) Jun '12 Species 2
News Human Genome rejects GlaxoSmithKline's $2.6B bid (Apr '12) Apr '12 Duh Moment 3
News Shares of Human Genome Sciences ([[HGSI]] -7.1%... (Mar '12) Mar '12 aliya 2
More from around the web