HP, Dell Target Apple's - Fashionista' Buyers With New Ultrabooks

Jan 9, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post

Hewlett-Packard Co. and Dell Inc. are unveiling slim "ultrabook" laptops at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week, stepping up competition with Apple Inc.'s MacBook Air.

Full Story
Jorge

Arraiolos, Portugal

#1 Jan 10, 2012
It seems to me that the ultrabooks are going to be an accurate answer to the MacBook Air remains to be seen whether they have the style of these. One thing is for sure the price is much lower with the same capabilities. A brand that has always known class creating computers is Asus. I found the analysis to two new books in http://mixandbrowse.tk/ultrabooks-the-new-hyp... that seem to explain well with what we can hope level of equipment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hewlett-Packard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Of Thought: Google, Synnex Driving Chrom... Apr '14 John Daily 2
Biz Break: PC industry hits rock bottom as Hewl... (Jan '14) Jan '14 gochina 1
The Real Reason Behind Immigration Reform (Nov '13) Nov '13 Juan 5
Video: 'Thriller' Flash Mob! Any Zombies Look F... (Nov '13) Nov '13 l want you back M... 1
Record-Smashing Quarter: S&P 500 Ends Above 200... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Marine Corp Pat 2
In spring 2012 A Survey of CDN Providers to Bet... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tony 1
to Host First Conference in Brazil (Sep '12) Sep '12 Brenda 1
•••

Hewlett-Packard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••