doctors threaten to leave practice.

doctors threaten to leave practice.

Posted in the Healthcare Forum

Carson City, NV

#1 Aug 2, 2012

Affordable Healthcare in full force will give doctors more patients than they can handle. People are not going to the doctor now because they cannot afford to under their private insurance.

He can either leave and take a dive or make his business a success with Affordable Healthcare. If he chose to leave, Obama will bring in more doctors and nurses from India, Philipines, etc. I have not had an American doctor in the past 20 years. And I am happy. Your private practice doctor can leave and go to WalMart and I will not care.

You know your private practice doctor will make more money working under Affordable Healthcare because he will not have the expense of running an office, mal practice insurance, etc., getting reimbursed from private insurance companies. And people that will not pay their bills. The fools that leave or damn fools and those that threaten to leave, most will not leave.

Reno, NV

#2 Aug 15, 2012
They threaten to leave but few actually will leave. The reason is most waste, fraud and abuse is done by doctors,medial supply companies and hositals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walgreens Engages Hispanic Customers with Healt... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Baugh cvs 29
News Apricus Biosciences to Provide Overview of Rx a... (Aug '12) Jun '14 Clifford 15
News Medicaid contracts, a close friend, big money a... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cuban exile 1
News Walgreen Co. warns of 123 layoffs (Mar '12) Feb '14 Michelle 13
obamacare will create millions of jobs. (Sep '12) Jan '14 squeezers 2
News AHF Partners with FLEX Spas to Offer Free HIV T... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ian Parks 1
News Ranbaxy Launches Donepezil 5 mg and 10 mg Table... (Dec '10) Sep '13 Fabian 4
More from around the web