medicare vouchers
halley

Reno, NV

#1 Aug 15, 2012
MEDICARE VOUCHERS

There is not a Private HealthCare Provider in this country that would insure me in their system. I am 72 years old, with heart failure, coronary heart disease, asthma, high blood pressure, an over active adrenal gland and MS. I take 12 medications a day and my Copaxone cost $1300 a month. Plus I can count on at least two MS flare-ups a year landing me in the hospital and several weeks in a rehabilitation facility. And the up keep of a power chair. I have tried and did not get past an application when asked how would I rate my health and I checked “very poor.” Why do Romney/Ryan think they would even consider taking me and a government voucher?
Medicare vouchers would not cause competition and bring down cost when PHCPs are in business to make a profit and cannot operate without making a profit. They profit would be made by seniors dipping into their own pockets and most seniors do not have pockets. Vouchers would only leave a few PHCP in business and vouchers would cost more and deliver less. Those not making a profit would go bankrupt.
Medicare vouchers make “poor farms” look better every day. What senior in control of their full faculties choose a Medicare voucher? Maybe a Romney/Ryan senior who do have pockets.
Thanks but not thanks to Romney/Ryan Medicare vouchers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walgreens Engages Hispanic Customers with Healt... (Jan '13) 17 hr Ajx17 34
News Apricus Biosciences to Provide Overview of Rx a... (Aug '12) Jan 29 Play it again Sam 18
News Medicaid contracts, a close friend, big money a... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cuban exile 1
News Walgreen Co. warns of 123 layoffs (Mar '12) Feb '14 Michelle 13
obamacare will create millions of jobs. (Sep '12) Jan '14 squeezers 2
News AHF Partners with FLEX Spas to Offer Free HIV T... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ian Parks 1
News Ranbaxy Launches Donepezil 5 mg and 10 mg Table... (Dec '10) Sep '13 Fabian 4
More from around the web