Man burned in alleged Hard Rock coppe...

Man burned in alleged Hard Rock copper theft is arrested

There are 5 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Sep 20, 2011, titled Man burned in alleged Hard Rock copper theft is arrested. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Honolulu firefighters and police and Hawaiian Electric Co. workers responded to an electrical explosion on January 5 at the former Hard Rock Cafe site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Dumb druggie

Honolulu, HI

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Willing to die for ice? Way to go, dumbshit.
David

Mililani, HI

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Shoud've invested in a $.99 cent voltage tester which can be bought at any hardware store. Hard to see electricity but you can feel it pretty good.
Crispy Crunchy

Honolulu, HI

#3 Sep 21, 2011
I just love stories like this.
David

Mililani, HI

#4 Sep 21, 2011
Crispy Crunchy wrote:
I just love stories like this.
They should call it the pulehu(Hawaiian word for barbeque) chronicals. This is a example of what your parents told you will happen when you get cuaght stealing. You will get your fingers BURNED as punishment.
Israel forever

Kaneohe, HI

#5 Sep 21, 2011
Will he be made to pay for the damage? NO, so how will he be punished for the crime? A few of days at OCC where he'll be taken care of, sleep in a dorm, get fat and back in shape, have all his medical and dental needs met, play cards all day, then the judge will give him an EBT card, and release for time served while waiting trial. Meanwhile, the victim has to pick up the pieces and try to get back to where he was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawaiian Electric Industries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NextEra Hawaiian Electric Pursuit Dims as Oncor... May '16 Solarman 1
News Why Is Hawaiian Electric Canceling So Many Of I... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
News Hawaii solar-energy industry leaders question H... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bozobama 2
News Hawaiian Electric signs contracts for 6 large s... (Dec '14) Apr '15 Da Kingfish 80
News Can A Renewable Energy Giant Create the Utility... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Solarman 1
News Omidyar's Ulupono Initiative, Hawaiian Electric... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Wave of - green' energy overpowers HECO's systems (Mar '10) Mar '10 Solarman 1
More from around the web