Man Killed in Motorcycle Accident on Route 24

Jun 10, 2011 Full story: Patch.com 12

A man riding a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle was killed Thursday on State Road 24 eastbound near Hobart Avenue when he lost control of the motorcycle and was thrown off, sustaining severe head injuries.

Full Story
Eric Serrano

Brick, NJ

#1 Jun 10, 2011
The man killed was my dad Edwin F. Serrano. Love You Pops.
West Farms Operator

Englishtown, NJ

#2 Jun 11, 2011
Eric Serrano wrote:
I offer my condolences Eric. I used to listen to some of his awesome music collection in his X5 while getting a bus. He will be missed.
Albert Rodriguez

Newark, NJ

#3 Jun 11, 2011
Eddie and I started with NYC Transit on the same day 26 yrs ago. Always had lots of jokes over the years but he became one of my closest confidants over these same years. Eddie, I'll always miss your thoughtful and caring advice!
Rest In Peace My Brother!
Love your bro,
Albert Rodriguez
francisco santiago

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2011
god needed Eddie in heaven for a mission
Tony Winfield

New York, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2011
Your dad was a good guy. He trained me as a dispatcher and effective in our union.He will be missed. Sorry for your loss. Sorry for our loss. R.I.P. Eddie
aileen binder

Maplewood, NJ

#6 Jun 13, 2011
Eric Serrano wrote:
Eric,
I was one of the 5 people who stopped and tried to help your dad after the accident. I wanted to let you know that he did not seem to be in pain after the accident. Also, he did not die alone as someone was holding his hand and talking to him while attempts to resuscitate him were made. I hope this brings you some comfort during this difficult time.
Aileen Binder
Eddie Camacho

Norwalk, CT

#7 Jun 16, 2011
Eddie was my riding buddy.We took many excursions together and because of my age (72) he watched out for me. He was a special friend and I will miss him terribly.RIP EDDIE Your Buddy, Eddie
Kristine Serrano

Concord, CA

#8 Jun 16, 2011
Aileen Thank You so much for sharing this information with us. It brings so much closure during our time of grief. That was one of our questions. Did he suffer? Thank You for giving us that answer.
Eric Serrano

Brick, NJ

#9 Jun 16, 2011
Thank you Aileen Binder for telling us what you saw. We were lost here wondering what happened. Thanks again your the best.
RICHIE PAGLIARO-Retired

AOL

#10 Jun 16, 2011
Just got the news. God rest your soul Eddie.
West Farms Operator

Richmond Hill, NY

#11 Jun 17, 2011
Thanks Aileen Binder for been there for him he was a great person to work with a great friend, and a wonderfull faher he will be miss. may his soul rest in peace.
LMC574 Summit NJ

Summit, NJ

#12 Jun 25, 2011
I am very sorry for your lost I also was on the highway when this happen my deepless condolences to your family
P S I left a comment for your mom also in SpringfieldPatch explaining everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harley Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycle Rental Page (Jun '07) Jan 28 Zach 43
Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) Jan 26 WildBill1962 41
Ordinances aim to quiet ear-piercing motorcycle... (Aug '07) Jan 19 papamike69 177
The Other "Captain America" Rides a Harley (Sep '10) Dec '14 easy rider 3
Report: Harley-Davidson Livewire electric bike ... Dec '14 benswing 1
A few spare parts put old Harley on parade Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Harley rules out Kansas City for plant relocation (Sep '09) Nov '14 Matt Dalek 15
More from around the web