Summerfest Fight: Milwaukee police of...

Summerfest Fight: Milwaukee police officer injured in Summerfest fight

There are 62 comments on the Fox6 story from Jun 29, 2010, titled Summerfest Fight: Milwaukee police officer injured in Summerfest fight. In it, Fox6 reports that:

Monday night rival gang members saw each other when they came to see rapper Pitbull at the Harley Stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Yah

Chicago, IL

#68 Aug 7, 2010
Flatheads like YOU retort.........
dahomna

United States

#69 Jun 26, 2012
A concerned Security wife wrote:
My husband is a member of the Summerfest security, and has been repeatedly hurt in struggles with unruly patrons. You never hear about that on tv, but if a policeman gets hurt, it is major news. Police are not always the first on the scene, but they are the ones who get the attention when something like this occurs. Thank your security that things don't have to escalate to where the police need to be involved in every case like this!! Give them more credit for what they do to keep the Fest safe!!
my theory is cops have the right to take it to the next level. the cop has the license to put bullets into someone who punches him. cops are a representative of the state.(thats why you always watch what you say to a cop!! never any "casual talk"!) any other civilians do not have that right.(generally) nowdays you have that concealed carry factor, tho'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harley Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Color wiring diagram for 1973 XLCH Sportster (Aug '07) Jun 8 todd 10
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) Mar '16 Brahma 56
News Harley-Davidson Is Taking Steps To Reverse Its ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 glasspilot 4
News Cheney touts economy, Patriot Act during Missou... (Jan '06) Nov '15 Proud Lesbian 5
News Should You Buy a New Harley Davidson (Nov '07) Nov '15 glasspilot 558
News Rare skull disease afflicts child (May '08) Nov '15 District 1 27
News In an instant, drunken driver claims man in fro... (Sep '15) Nov '15 Prohibition the A... 2
More from around the web