Two on Harley killed in Oro Bangor Hi...

Two on Harley killed in Oro Bangor Highway accident

There are 11 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Two on Harley killed in Oro Bangor Highway accident. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Two Paradise residents died and a 66-year-old Bangor man was flown to Enloe Medical Center in Chico Sunday night after his car swerved into the path of a motorcycle on Oro Bangor Highway Richard Langley, 59, and Martha Langley, 64, both of Paradise, died in the accident, according to a California Highway Patrol news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

will miss them

Chico, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2010
RIP Marti and Rick you will be missed
Bikers wife

Vacaville, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2010
will miss them wrote:
RIP Marti and Rick you will be missed
This story has brought tears to my eyes. I ride behind my ol man, I am so sorry that this couple lost their life riding down the highway. Please be more careful out there. Please watch out for motorcycles because as you can see we don't have a chance against your car or truck.
Biker

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2010
We're losing so many people in fatal accidents lately, have you noticed? It's almost every day!!! And all of them could have been easily prevented if the drivers were either sober or competent. We need more dui arrests and we better screening for who has a drivers license. This fool Daugherty caused a fatal wreck that most of us could have easily avoided. He should never be allowed behind the wheel agains because he's too stupid to drive.
BOFA EL DALY

Tripoli, Libya

#4 Nov 18, 2010
r.i.p my friend marti ...i'm so sadly
BOFA EL DALY

Tripoli, Libya

#5 Nov 18, 2010
r.i.p marti i will miss you
caine

Chico, CA

#6 Nov 18, 2010
Biker wrote:
We're losing so many people in fatal accidents lately, have you noticed? It's almost every day!!! And all of them could have been easily prevented if the drivers were either sober or competent. We need more dui arrests and we better screening for who has a drivers license. This fool Daugherty caused a fatal wreck that most of us could have easily avoided. He should never be allowed behind the wheel agains because he's too stupid to drive.
---accidents happen--havent you EVER let your car go off the road-this wreck is a chain reaction of bad timing & bad luck & being at the wrong place at the wrong time--it is true that you shouldnt let your car get away from you--it doesnt sound like alcohol,drugs or excessive speed were involved- EVEN THE DEAD COUPLES FRIENDS ARENT AS HARSH AS YOU
Mieke Jacobs

Peer, Belgium

#7 Nov 19, 2010
Marti, you were the sweetest woman, we will miss you..
Hedy

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Nov 19, 2010
Marti, dear Marti, you will be dearly missed by many. Please know how much you meant to us all that you leave behind.
Esam Jarbou

Tripoli, Libya

#9 Nov 19, 2010
May God bless Marti and Rick...Marti my friend you made me cry. and thanks for being my friend. goodbye
there son

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2010
caine wrote:
<quoted text>---accidents happen--havent you EVER let your car go off the road-this wreck is a chain reaction of bad timing & bad luck & being at the wrong place at the wrong time--it is true that you shouldnt let your car get away from you--it doesnt sound like alcohol,drugs or excessive speed were involved- EVEN THE DEAD COUPLES FRIENDS ARENT AS HARSH AS YOU
if i could only say what i feel then biker wouldnt look so harsh . so caine please dont try to talk for me , my family , or there friends .thank you all for the kind words life will never be the same . miss you mom and dad
Neighbor of Langleys

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2012
So Sad :( . Thinking of all of the family. Marti, I miss seeing you with your horse walking past my house, stopping by for a chat. Such wonderful memories of walking my kids over with carrots in hand. You were both so sweet. I am having a hard time believing this is real. Bless you all, survivors and friends, we were blessed to know these oh so wonderful people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harley Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) Mar '16 Brahma 56
News Harley-Davidson Is Taking Steps To Reverse Its ... Dec '15 glasspilot 4
News Cheney touts economy, Patriot Act during Missou... (Jan '06) Nov '15 Proud Lesbian 5
News Should You Buy a New Harley Davidson (Nov '07) Nov '15 glasspilot 558
News Rare skull disease afflicts child (May '08) Nov '15 District 1 27
News In an instant, drunken driver claims man in fro... (Sep '15) Nov '15 Prohibition the A... 2
News Sturgis Rally-goers roll through Madison (Aug '15) Sep '15 Bikers sux 2
More from around the web