Wisconsin Unemployment: Wisconsin's u...

Wisconsin Unemployment: Wisconsin's unemployed left hanging by stat...

There are 4 comments on the Fox6 story from Jan 12, 2010, titled Wisconsin Unemployment: Wisconsin's unemployed left hanging by stat.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

Laid off by their employer, and at times left hanging by the state. Problems with the state's unemployment benefits continue to come in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Out of job now

New Berlin, WI

#1 May 19, 2010
And now it will get worse because the gov. just added hundreds of people by the title loan outlaw. Way to help the unemployment Gov.
Karma-Cozie

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Apr 5, 2012
so hows it working for yya now. Get off your a-ss and find some work yet. quit pulling cash out of my pocket, I got a buisness to run!
Milwaukee TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Wisconsin unemployment is down (thanks in part to Gov. Walker) so the 13 week extension is GONE!

Way to help people get jobs Gov.
Karma-Cozie

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Apr 6, 2012
I'm glad the extension is gone. once off the leaker list they don't show up as unemployed anyway! I like this plan, and the drop off the cliff policy should be in place everywhere. they should start cities for the drop offs and keep themn to them selfs! stay out of my way you mees up my profit margin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harley Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man dead after hitting deer with just-purchased... (May '13) Aug 13 really 15
News Motorcycle Rental Page (Jun '07) Jun '17 Diagnostica 44
News Cheney touts economy, Patriot Act during Missou... (Jan '06) May '17 Empty Suit 6
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) May '17 Rt 1 stpete FL 65
News Should You Buy a New Harley Davidson (Nov '07) Feb '17 CTguy1955 559
News Trump Trip Canceled; Harley-Davidson Wasna t Co... (Feb '17) Feb '17 ArtOfTheSteal 4
News Motorcycle Review The 2008 Triumph Bonneville B... (Aug '08) Aug '16 Gary Lindenberg 18
More from around the web