Harley-Davidson recalls about 7,000 S...

Harley-Davidson recalls about 7,000 Softails for engine stalling issue

There are 43 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Harley-Davidson recalls about 7,000 Softails for engine stalling issue. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Harley-Davidson is recalling certain model-year 2011 Softails because of an engine stalling issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
smokey from oz

Blacktown, Australia

#42 Jul 12, 2011
Harry P Ness wrote:
Harley's barely can idle in the first place. Shaking, vibrating, and sounding like a wet fart everytime they come up to a red light. The owners have to keep reving them up so they don't stall out. They say the sound is cool but it just sounds like an old lawn tractor with a bad miss and a blown out muffler.
sounds like you have problems ,my harley runs like a dream .maybe you need to move here, or buy a scooter.!!!
smokey from oz

Blacktown, Australia

#43 Jul 12, 2011
Harley worker wrote:
I have a 2005 roadking! Never had any problems. I bought it new. I will never buy a new one now. They are junk. I see it every day. Harley doesn't care . It's push out as many as you can for the share holders. American greed?
hey ALL COMPANYS ARE OUT TO GET WHAT THEY CAN FROM EMPLOYEES.
MAKE IT CHEAP LOOK AFTER THE SHAREHOLDERS AND IF THE COMPANY DIES CALL ON THE GOVERNMENT . THEN WE ALL PAY .
MIND YOU THE CEO SKIPS OUT WITH A HUGE PAYOUT.

DONT YOU LOVE PAYING TAX.
smokey from oz

Blacktown, Australia

#44 Jul 12, 2011
As consumers we should buy what OUR countries makes and not import anything.
but the power of the dollar blinds us all.!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harley Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) 15 hr Jerry o 46
News Republican Walker is leader of 2016 election pa... Jun 25 Mccains illegitim... 108
News Report: Harley-Davidson Livewire electric bike ... (Dec '14) Apr '15 HDCVO 2
News Motorcycle Rental Page (Jun '07) Jan '15 Zach 43
News Ordinances aim to quiet ear-piercing motorcycle... (Aug '07) Jan '15 papamike69 177
News A few spare parts put old Harley on parade (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Harley rules out Kansas City for plant relocation (Sep '09) Nov '14 Matt Dalek 15
More from around the web