A Harley worker loves his job, and mi...

A Harley worker loves his job, and might be watching it end

There are 171 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 5, 2009, titled A Harley worker loves his job, and might be watching it end. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Peter French kisses his 8-year-old son Ethan as they read a book before dinner Friday at the family s home in Red Lion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
frenchy

Glen Rock, PA

#166 Mar 26, 2011
Psycho wrote:
Unbelievable. Maybe if people would live within their means, they wouldn't be "suffering". Get a freakin' grip. Put your kids in a regular school. That'd save you a bundle and they would still get a good education. With gas prices these days, you could save a ton of cash by staying home with your wife instead of gallivanting all over central PA in your Full-Size gas guzzling Betty. And by the way, how's the new motorcycle you just bought? Living within your means. You want people to feel sorry for you; yet you can't stop spending. The cost of that bike could have probably paid your kid's tuition. But, who am I to point out the obvious??? And "trying to keep his eyes dry". PUHLEEEEEEEASE! puke
Find one sentence in the story that says I want you to feel sorry for me (one who is afraid to place a name). Also My USED motorcycle is awesome thanks for asking, I bought it with the refund I recieved from the federal government for over taxing me. Any other questions coward?
frenchy

Glen Rock, PA

#167 Mar 26, 2011
freedom wrote:
Frenchy is so quick to cut on everyone but yet he admits that ,He is jealous,He cannot spell,He lives in poverty,he hates Catholics,He is a Catholic,He is a far left liberal and he cannot get a real job,but beyond that I like the guy/gal as he speaks his mind and stands by his convictions .He also stands up for what he believes......
Ummmm ok Liberal? thats funny! I don't hate catholics goof! other than that well thats your opinion your entitled. Oh look I can't punctuate properly either.lol
Huh

Carbondale, PA

#168 Apr 5, 2011
Frenchy, you are still gainfully employed, right?
frenchy

Plano, TX

#169 Apr 5, 2011
Huh wrote:
Frenchy, you are still gainfully employed, right?
Yes I am.
kweems

Spring Grove, PA

#170 May 12, 2011
For the love of God,Harley has an unlimited tuition reimbursal program.You've been at Harley for 13 years now.You could have accumulated a masters degree by now.You've known about the layoffs for two years now.You could have been taking on-line courses this whole time on Harley's dime.Lazy, lazy,Lazy.
frenchy

Plano, TX

#171 Jul 18, 2011
kweems wrote:
For the love of God,Harley has an unlimited tuition reimbursal program.You've been at Harley for 13 years now.You could have accumulated a masters degree by now.You've known about the layoffs for two years now.You could have been taking on-line courses this whole time on Harley's dime.Lazy, lazy,Lazy.
And you were fired why????
WTF

Dallas, TX

#174 Jul 25, 2011
Why is this even in the damn paper?? Welcome to the real world!
Say No To Baby Factories

East Berlin, PA

#175 Jul 25, 2011
bill and sntbf are putzes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Aren't you a great detective. That's funny because I'm going to do the same to you and your boyfriend bill. Full names, addresses, where you work etc... It's all going out for everyone to see.
We are stll waiting!
Put up or shut up! You have nothing and you know it. May one of your butt buddies can help you.
sista

York, PA

#176 Jul 25, 2011
Times are nasty and will get more depressing before things begin to improve unfortunately. What was affordable yesterday may not be affordable today or in the near future. I have gone thru a spell of hardship last summer, I mowed yards, did odd jobs, worked a convience store and anything else possible and I survived. Yes I rent now, but the most important things I still have, such as my family! Family is more important than material things in any lifetime!
Ace

Grand Rapids, MI

#177 Jul 25, 2011
wow
sista

York, PA

#178 Jul 25, 2011
bill and sntbf are putzes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Aren't you a great detective. That's funny because I'm going to do the same to you and your boyfriend bill. Full names, addresses, where you work etc... It's all going out for everyone to see.
LET freedom ring and the truth be known - no matter who it affects!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harley Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Motorcycle Rental Page (Jun '07) Jun 26 Diagnostica 44
News Cheney touts economy, Patriot Act during Missou... (Jan '06) May '17 Empty Suit 6
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) May '17 Rt 1 stpete FL 65
News Should You Buy a New Harley Davidson (Nov '07) Feb '17 CTguy1955 559
News Trump Trip Canceled; Harley-Davidson Wasna t Co... Feb '17 ArtOfTheSteal 4
News Motorcycle Review The 2008 Triumph Bonneville B... (Aug '08) Aug '16 Gary Lindenberg 18
Color wiring diagram for 1973 XLCH Sportster (Aug '07) Jun '16 todd 10
More from around the web