Brian Parker Must Go!
DrPalm

San Clemente, CA

#1 Dec 21, 2007
Home depot is so lame they hired an idiot to handle west coast Garden buying. This guy is a real joke. It doesn't surpise me because HD has made so many mistakes as of the last few years. This clown has taken all of the garden department vendors out of the stores and designated his own hand picked vendors for each area. In the process many vendor reps have lost their jobs and livelyhood. This move will force stores to use vendors that can't provide the product or service that they need and have depended on. This fool has come into the West Coast from Georgia and is going to screw up sales in the West Coast just like he did at Walmart. He needs to be fired a well as the numb nut who hired him. One more step for HD towards the same fate as Home Base and Builders Emporium. They both thought that they would be around forever too.
here are the facts

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2008
DrPalm wrote:
Home depot is so lame they hired an idiot to handle west coast Garden buying. This guy is a real joke. It doesn't surpise me because HD has made so many mistakes as of the last few years. This clown has taken all of the garden department vendors out of the stores and designated his own hand picked vendors for each area. In the process many vendor reps have lost their jobs and livelyhood. This move will force stores to use vendors that can't provide the product or service that they need and have depended on. This fool has come into the West Coast from Georgia and is going to screw up sales in the West Coast just like he did at Walmart. He needs to be fired a well as the numb nut who hired him. One more step for HD towards the same fate as Home Base and Builders Emporium. They both thought that they would be around forever too.
Brian did not come from Georgia and he is very familiar with the West Coast. You must be a supplier who is upset by the loss of business, which I can understand. But your choice of words is unprofessional.
steve lolo

Atascadero, CA

#3 May 19, 2014
The guy is a fucking etard he does not under stand how to run a spread, he gets good workers fired he ok's for workers to cut pressurized board on the saw he deletes and removes evidence to avoid court cases on injuries this is a bad man who deserves what is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Depot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... (May '16) 1 hr Community Disorga... 40
Why does home depot make you give back your ove... (Sep '10) 10 hr Unionman 3
home depot background check (Mar '12) Tue Thamomma 48
Does the Aware Line record your call? (Mar '11) Tue THDTX 111
News Home Depot Sucks.org sees increase in visitors (Apr '09) Feb 20 Carpet installer 72
Everbilt Products? (Aug '13) Feb 16 HammerTime 10
any guys want to party..read this now! Feb 13 Taffy8361 1
More from around the web