DrPalm

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

Home depot is so lame they hired an idiot to handle west coast Garden buying. This guy is a real joke. It doesn't surpise me because HD has made so many mistakes as of the last few years. This clown has taken all of the garden department vendors out of the stores and designated his own hand picked vendors for each area. In the process many vendor reps have lost their jobs and livelyhood. This move will force stores to use vendors that can't provide the product or service that they need and have depended on. This fool has come into the West Coast from Georgia and is going to screw up sales in the West Coast just like he did at Walmart. He needs to be fired a well as the numb nut who hired him. One more step for HD towards the same fate as Home Base and Builders Emporium. They both thought that they would be around forever too.
here are the facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

DrPalm wrote:
Home depot is so lame they hired an idiot to handle west coast Garden buying. This guy is a real joke. It doesn't surpise me because HD has made so many mistakes as of the last few years. This clown has taken all of the garden department vendors out of the stores and designated his own hand picked vendors for each area. In the process many vendor reps have lost their jobs and livelyhood. This move will force stores to use vendors that can't provide the product or service that they need and have depended on. This fool has come into the West Coast from Georgia and is going to screw up sales in the West Coast just like he did at Walmart. He needs to be fired a well as the numb nut who hired him. One more step for HD towards the same fate as Home Base and Builders Emporium. They both thought that they would be around forever too.
Brian did not come from Georgia and he is very familiar with the West Coast. You must be a supplier who is upset by the loss of business, which I can understand. But your choice of words is unprofessional.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Home Depot Forum right now

Search the Home Depot Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Home Depot CEO, Frank Blake Implicated In Emplo... (Aug '08) Sat Douglas of Morgan Hill 175
Bob Nardelli's legacy still haunts Home Depot (Mar '12) Fri Diamond Dave 7
Does the Aware Line record your call? (Mar '11) Fri Debbie 80
home depot sucks!!!!!! (Aug '09) Apr 17 bleeding orange in cali 199
Military discount program Apr 17 Greg 4
meal breaks Apr 17 Jay 4
late write up (Feb '11) Apr 15 sal 12
•••
•••
•••
•••