CLUE: Secrets & Spies Edition Launche...

CLUE: Secrets & Spies Edition Launched as Hasbro's First Text M...

There are 3 comments on the Yahoo story from Oct 29, 2009, titled CLUE: Secrets & Spies Edition Launched as Hasbro's First Text M.... In it, Yahoo reports that:

This Fall, the "who dunnit" murder mystery game of CLUE has been re-imagined in the world of international espionage with CLUE: Secrets & Spies Edition, a new spy-themed edition of the classic game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo.

JDSalinger

Invercargill, New Zealand

#1 Nov 13, 2009
Exciting news! This is perfect for the holidays. Thanks for sharing.

Best,
John Marshall
http://popularchristmasgiftsideas.com
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#2 Nov 22, 2009
Ugh. Not that game. Seriously, why is Hasbro keeps making sequel games and licences games? Clue: Secrets and Spies sucks. Hasbro games suck nowadays because they stop making new board games with original ideas. Hasbro in running out of ideas. Bring back Milton Bradley and Parkers Brothers logos on the front box. I hate Hasbro nowadays. Hasbro is still going downhill. Stupid Hasbro.
BAD

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 1, 2009
BAD HASBRO!!VERY BAD HASBRO!!!(Hasbro goes into corner,whines,and then pees in the corner.)BAD HASBRO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hasbro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopol... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
furbling hats (Dec '16) Dec '16 KingFurby77 1
Mr Do Bee (Aug '16) Aug '16 MrBob123 1
Clue boardwalk bonus cards (Jul '16) Jul '16 Mystang89 1
Cluedo (Jun '16) Jun '16 HiHi 1
the forgotten collectors! (May '16) May '16 COLLECTOR1970 1
MyLittlePony iPad Game Bug Problem (Mar '16) Mar '16 Gabriel Bloom 1
More from around the web