What about agic The Gathering movie?

Posted in the Hasbro Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2012
Ladislav Svoboda

Prague, Czech Republic

#1 Apr 7, 2012
What about Magic The Gathering movie? If you can make board game Ships (Battleship) with so awesome CGI effect and popcorn feeling, why it isnīt something similar with Magic The Gathering. The board game ship havenīt no story, but when I see trailer on Battleship, I have feeling that is not problem. Beside, Magic The Gathering have very rich story background and I think you make about 10-20 movies only to cover books. Please think about it. Dungeon and Dragons have already two movies. Just make sure you have very good director and so best script as is possible. And give director so much money as is possible-or as he/she want.
Ladislav Svoboda

Prague, Czech Republic

#2 Apr 7, 2012
And if you will be making, make it in big style, not some kid movie when kid get into that universe. Only in case that main hero is adult and minimum time of movie is taking in real world.
Just look at John Carter-I donīt know book/comic which on movie is based,but that film was quite good, althought sometimes I feel I watch some clone of Star Wars and y father, which read that book/comic, he liked that film too
Ladislav Svoboda

Prague, Czech Republic

#3 Apr 7, 2012
And I think when Ships get summer blockbuster, Magic The Gathering should automatically get too summer blockbuster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hasbro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Villian idea MLP: Friendship is magic Aug 8 Username 1
Remove Snips and Snails Aug 8 HiThere 1
Hub Network Announces 'Super Summer Saturday Gi... Jul '14 jade 1
Twilight season 4 Mar '14 Pingwin22 1
Happy 50th birthday, GI Joe (Feb '14) Feb '14 Local 1
thin film products (Oct '13) Oct '13 Thin Film 1
Save Derpy Hooves! (Jul '13) Oct '13 BronyDude 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••