Mr. Potato Head adding an Elvis version

The Elvis Presley estate has signed a deal for Hasbro Inc. and PPW Toys to release an Elvis version of Mr. Full Story
Cindy Stainker

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Is the estate of Elvis still controlled by Priscilla and Lisa Marie? Even though it would generate money for the estate, it is sort of insulting to portray Elvis in a Potato Head.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#2 Jun 9, 2010

Only If His Nose Falls Off, like Mickey Jackson's did,...
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 9, 2010
Will it get fat and drug addicted?
Jim Beam

Medford, NY

#4 Jun 9, 2010
Will this potato head go down on Priscilla?

(pun intended as well)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 9, 2010
ahhhhhhhhhhh......how the king had fallen since i saw him concert as a teenager
Bob the Bilderberger

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 9, 2010
I wonder who's idea this was, Hasbro's or Lisa Marie's. Hey, a person's gotta make a living.
Cheech

AOL

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Will it have different sized bellys' to attach?
lol

West Point, GA

#8 Jun 9, 2010
This one is going to overtake "Optimash Prime" as the "awesome yet would never buy" item of the year.
lol

Old Bridge, NJ

#9 Jun 9, 2010
Big Time wrote:
Only If His Nose Falls Off, like Mickey Jackson's did,...
Michael Jackson's nose never fell off tabloid junkie and what does MJ have to do with this you hater? I personally think it is insulting and disgusting to portray Elvis like this. LMP sold the right to her father's image for and everything else for $100 million dollars of which $22 million was used to acquire stock in the new EPE being run by Silverman and thereby enable her to still own 15% and her mother still remains on the board and also got about 5 million from Silverman or more for nothing so she can stroke his ego and talk about how great he is. Now Elvis is all over wine bottle, slot machines and all of that and now he is being portrayed as a potato head? This is all about money and Priscilla and Lisa sold the right to her father's image for all these insults, incredible.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jun 9, 2010
Uh uh huh
uh uh huh
I'm all mashed up
Bob the Bilderberger

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jun 9, 2010
Mr. Potato Head has left the building.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#12 Jun 9, 2010
I'm justa a hunka hunka deep fried starch.

Location Shown

#13 Jun 10, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Michael Jackson's nose never fell off tabloid junkie and what does MJ have to do with this you hater? I personally think it is insulting and disgusting to portray Elvis like this. LMP sold the right to her father's image for and everything else for $100 million dollars of which $22 million was used to acquire stock in the new EPE being run by Silverman and thereby enable her to still own 15% and her mother still remains on the board and also got about 5 million from Silverman or more for nothing so she can stroke his ego and talk about how great he is. Now Elvis is all over wine bottle, slot machines and all of that and now he is being portrayed as a potato head? This is all about money and Priscilla and Lisa sold the right to her father's image for all these insults, incredible.

Jim Beam

Medford, NY

#14 Jun 10, 2010
Ironically, Elvis loved French Fries. It became obvious in the later years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hasbro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Force Awakens Toy Design Staff Dec 17 lucitania 2
Button's Adventures Nov 28 Minidud 1
Mattel Stock Analysis - Updated Oct '14 tara 2
Villian idea MLP: Friendship is magic Aug '14 Username 1
Remove Snips and Snails Aug '14 HiThere 1
Hub Network Announces 'Super Summer Saturday Gi... Jul '14 jade 1
Twilight season 4 (Mar '14) Mar '14 Pingwin22 1
More from around the web