Digest: Movie Gallery safe; Hasbro mixed

Digest: Movie Gallery safe; Hasbro mixed

There are 1 comment on the Hollywood Reporter story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Digest: Movie Gallery safe; Hasbro mixed. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

Movie Gallery Inc. said Monday in a regulatory filing that lenders have agreed, with conditions, not to force it into bankruptcy for the next few weeks as it tries to either sell itself or restructure. via Hollywood Reporter

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

Curtis

Camden, AR

#1 Aug 3, 2007
Don't send your kids to business school in Alabama. Top management has no idea how to run a sucessful business. They argued that there is not enouh online customers to open online rentals. Well what happens when 2 million customers turn into 4 million and 4 turns into 8 million and 8 turns into 10 million. Now do we have your attention? Oh ya now its to late the other two have all to them selves. It would take a giant like Amazon or Apple to take a dent out Netflix and Blockbuster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hasbro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clue boardwalk bonus cards Jul 7 Mystang89 1
Cluedo Jun '16 HiHi 1
the forgotten collectors! May '16 COLLECTOR1970 1
MyLittlePony iPad Game Bug Problem Mar '16 Gabriel Bloom 1
Mlp Equestria Girls Frendship Games Feb '16 Joggl 1
Transformers Combiner Wars MLP FIM crossover ti... (Jan '16) Jan '16 rainbowdashbrony1 1
I need instructions for Transformer 3D poster p... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Lawi 2
More from around the web