Mr. Potato Head adding an Elvis versi...

Mr. Potato Head adding an Elvis version | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Mr. Potato Head adding an Elvis version | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Elvis Presley estate has signed a deal for Hasbro Inc. and PPW Toys to release an Elvis version of Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

used2b

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2010
When are they going to have the John Holmes Potato Head? They can call it the Stud Spud!
SVC

Toledo, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2010
used2b wrote:
When are they going to have the John Holmes Potato Head? They can call it the Stud Spud!
Apparently they've been having trouble fabricating feet that keep him upright with a 14 inch Yam protruding from his groin.
used2b

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2010
Probably it would cost to much $$$ for the packaging of his Carrot...
Donna

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 9, 2010
I thought Elvis left the building. Does it come with a toilet or a peanut butter and bananna sandwich?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hasbro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopol... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
furbling hats (Dec '16) Dec '16 KingFurby77 1
Mr Do Bee (Aug '16) Aug '16 MrBob123 1
Clue boardwalk bonus cards (Jul '16) Jul '16 Mystang89 1
Cluedo (Jun '16) Jun '16 HiHi 1
the forgotten collectors! (May '16) May '16 COLLECTOR1970 1
MyLittlePony iPad Game Bug Problem (Mar '16) Mar '16 Gabriel Bloom 1
More from around the web