Hasbro inks 10-year deal to make toys...

Hasbro inks 10-year deal to make toys and games based on Sesame Street characters

There are 1 comment on the KHWB-TV Houston story from Dec 7, 2009, titled Hasbro inks 10-year deal to make toys and games based on Sesame Street characters. In it, KHWB-TV Houston reports that:

In this April 10, 2008 file photo, Big Bird is seen during the taping of an episode of "Sesame Street" in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHWB-TV Houston.

Me too

Oakland, CA

#1 Dec 7, 2009
Seems to me that in 2011, Mattel will have a huge void to fill due to the loss of licensing of the Sesame Street Characters. Mattel's Fisher Price seemed to be doing a good job of making those toys too.
Business is all about bottom lines and profit margins. I'm sure that had something to do with the change in Tickle Me Elmo's new home.
Hasbro is a good quality toy company; It
will be good for children to see a fresh view of Elmo and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hasbro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopol... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
furbling hats (Dec '16) Dec '16 KingFurby77 1
Mr Do Bee (Aug '16) Aug '16 MrBob123 1
Clue boardwalk bonus cards (Jul '16) Jul '16 Mystang89 1
Cluedo (Jun '16) Jun '16 HiHi 1
the forgotten collectors! (May '16) May '16 COLLECTOR1970 1
MyLittlePony iPad Game Bug Problem (Mar '16) Mar '16 Gabriel Bloom 1
More from around the web