Oprah: Jo Ann Compton's Story

Oprah: Jo Ann Compton's Story

Posted in the Harpo Forum

Janice

San Francisco, CA

#1 May 13, 2011
Today, I turned on Oprah just in time to see how Oprah and Dr. Phil changed Jo Ann Compton from suicide to living! I started to cry...

How can Oprah stop having people like this, and have miraculous change happen in their lives? I don't think there is anyone else that can access some people to be on her show the way she has for so many years. Who will be the "savior"? It just won't be the same without her Oprah Show...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harpo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why did police destroy police record involving ... (May '15) May '15 cops are psychopaths 2
News Arkansas judge orders reality TV star's record ... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 8
News Locally known Detroit playwright suing Oprah (Apr '14) Apr '14 Steve 3
News Happy Birthday, Oprah Winfrey, Influential Talk... (Feb '13) May '13 nathan williams 8
Should Oprah Winfrey Help The Legendary Chi Lit... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The Chi Lites 1
News Emanuel: 'Disappointed' about Rosie show leavin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 see the Light 28
News Penny Marshall Fans (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dolly 1
More from around the web