Perry's fiery 'Fed Up!' may come back to haunt him

Sep 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS11

Just nine months ago, the Texas governor released a rhetorical bomb-throwing book under that title.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2011
Lance Winslow

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Perry is so very defeatable in Nov. 2012. For now, he's simply a leading loser.

“I Love Outside.”

Since: Feb 08

Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Calm Down, Chillout, www.Channelzeroradio.com
five-one

Holiday, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

"May"?..."May "?...Since when does "may" become news?When you want it to be.Thats when.When you want to write an anti-Perry "news" story.Thats when."Maybe"... "could be"..."possibly " stories are written by prejudiced "journalist" who want to throw dirt at whoever they dislike.And oh by the way I thought Perry was too dumb (according to Politico)to write a book.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Perry IS too dumb to write a book. That's why it was ghosted for him. He didn't even bring his own crayons.
true

Farmville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Perry, the rich elite bildebergs like him which means he is corrupted
true

Farmville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Wonder if the feds had a reason to kill kennedy, couldnt have been the fact he signed a bill to end there sorry aszes
Stop The DREAM Act

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Rick Perry is NO conservative!: http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/2011/08/13...
Grimreaper

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

It sounds like the bildeberger crowd was running rick perry all along.Wake up america if you still had a tenth of the money the one percent have stolen from you.You would be rich!!!

Ron Paul 2012
Stop The DREAM Act

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Listen!: Rick Perry is NO conservative and is extremely dangerous to our country! Rick Perry is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) which is tied with the Bilderberg Group! Rick Perry attended the Bilderberg Group meetings in 2007 and 2011! Associating himself with that organization should be a red flag for all American voters!: http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/2011/08/13...
Stop The DREAM Act

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Ron Paul speaks the truth on neoconservatives!:
&fm t=18
Stop The DREAM Act

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Ron Paul For President In 2012 OR Fall Of The United States OF America!!!!!!!!!! http://www.commieblaster.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••