Big Bust at 'High Times'

Big Bust at 'High Times'

There are 14 comments on the TheDailyBeast.com story from Mar 17, 2012, titled Big Bust at 'High Times'. In it, TheDailyBeast.com reports that:

A senior writer at the pot-smoker's periodical is accused of involvement in one of New York's biggest marijuana rings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheDailyBeast.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#1 Mar 18, 2012
This is just another attempt by the government to silence anyone that disagrees with cannabis prohibition. 10 years for a harmless plant?? Barbaric and a waste of taxpayer resources! What happened to freedom of the press?
Steve Edmonds

Lutherville Timonium, MD

#2 Mar 18, 2012
What he said^
Ditto

Seattle, WA

#3 Mar 19, 2012
Ditto

“'Hoy!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 25, 2012
if it keeps going this way, we'll all be thrown in jail for just speaking out against these atrocities

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#5 Mar 26, 2012
Middle John the Troll wrote:
if it keeps going this way, we'll all be thrown in jail for just speaking out against these atrocities
Make sure you tell us what prison you are in, I will send pictures of your kids growing up
Have a nice day

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 26, 2012
This is just getting absurd. Shouldn't we be finding ways to decriminalize marijuana, rather than arresting people and imprisoning them for no reason?

“'Hoy!”

Location hidden

#7 Mar 26, 2012
Big tobacco and the pharmaceutical executives have too much at stake, so their lobbying is still overriding popular opinion (provided the dope tokers are not too lazy to vote that day)

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#9 Mar 26, 2012
herbisto wrote:
This is just getting absurd. Shouldn't we be finding ways to decriminalize marijuana, rather than arresting people and imprisoning them for no reason?
The reason is it is still illegal. Get it yet??

Have a nice day :)

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#10 Mar 26, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason is it is still illegal. Get it yet??
Check out the link. I think you'll like it.

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#11 Mar 27, 2012
Middle John the Troll wrote:
Big tobacco and the pharmaceutical executives have too much at stake, so their lobbying is still overriding popular opinion (provided the dope tokers are not too lazy to vote that day)
Unfortunately, those who profit from the status quo include those that deal it right now. Legalization would hurt their profits. What killed CA's legalization bill vote was teh fact that many "stoners" were also in the business. Therefore they voted against.

“'Hoy!”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 27, 2012
Len in NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, those who profit from the status quo include those that deal it right now. Legalization would hurt their profits. What killed CA's legalization bill vote was teh fact that many "stoners" were also in the business. Therefore they voted against.
So many factors involved, it would thus appear

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#13 Mar 27, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>The reason is it is still illegal. Get it yet??

Hey dumbA$$....SHUT THEFUCK UP!

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#14 Mar 27, 2012
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbA$$....SHUT THEFUCK UP!
No princess I will not. Are you going to start your gay stuff here too???

Just asking

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#16 Mar 27, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
No princess I will not. Are you going to start your gay stuff here too???
Just asking
He can't help himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HarperCollins Publishers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump wona t bring Flowers to the debate... Sun USA Today 1
News Donald Trump surges to leads over Hillary Clint... Sep 21 Harry Paratestes 5
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... Sep 7 CZars_R_US 169
News New York farm creates 8-acre 'Super Mario Bros.... Aug '16 Dr Wu 4
News Police Release Video Of Suspect Who Allegedly H... Aug '16 Mitt s Meh sa Lev... 18
News Selma Blair removed from flight after strange o... Jun '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
News Bill Clinton took 26 flights with sex-offender ... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
More from around the web