Cheney charged in Nigeria in governme...

Cheney charged in Nigeria in government bribery case | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 10 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 8, 2010, titled Cheney charged in Nigeria in government bribery case | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Dick Cheney served as chairman and CEO of Halliburton from 1995 to 2000. ABUJA, Nigeria - Prosecutors filed charges yesterday against former Vice President Dick Cheney and companies including Halliburton, where he was chief executive officer until 2000, for alleged bribery, according to court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

be cool

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2010
eh what goes around comes around, and he gets his due
Dman

Westerville, OH

#2 Dec 8, 2010
Cheney... dark lord of the sith.
timmy

Youngstown, OH

#3 Dec 8, 2010
NOTHING NEW HERE REPUBLICANS! Lie,Cheat and Steal the Good Old Propaganda CREED!!
billybombo

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 8, 2010
Cheney = Awesome!
The Happy Crab

Ormond Beach, FL

#7 Dec 8, 2010
Cheney and Bush should be charged with war crimes for their actions in starting the Iraqi War.
Just in case that some of you are thinking "just another left wing liberal", I have always considered myself a conservative and voted for Bush for President...twice!
The Happy Crab

Ormond Beach, FL

#8 Dec 8, 2010
the truth wrote:
Obama and Holder just do not give up bashing Bush and Chenney.
It is time to impeach the man child marxist who must be feeding wikileaks all of the data while killing jobs and freedom here in the USA so he is now reaching out to his radical pals in his hood to help out.
You are such a brainwashed, hate filled racist that you would not recognize "the truth" if it took a crap in your face.
Wait a minute

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 8, 2010
Slick Dick!

Well - good luck with all that - such illegal activity by him went nowhere in our country!
the truth

Newark, OH

#11 Dec 8, 2010
The Happy Crab wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a brainwashed, hate filled racist that you would not recognize "the truth" if it took a crap in your face.
The truth took a crap in your face like the man child marxist said to you get ready to take the pain. You and your marxist Soros puppets are brain dead from to mush pot and crack to thin for your self.
DrC Ohio

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 8, 2010
Is this really a surprise to anyone?
hamburger pimp

Columbus, OH

#13 Dec 8, 2010
The Happy Crab wrote:
Cheney and Bush should be charged with war crimes for their actions in starting the Iraqi War.
Just in case that some of you are thinking "just another left wing liberal", I have always considered myself a conservative and voted for Bush for President...twice!
If you consider the invasion of Iraq a war crime (with which I would agree), why did you vote for Bush again in 2004?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halliburton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq... (Mar '13) Sep '17 Ioe 54
News Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Nov '16 Niece of Soros 44
News Halliburton Defends Its Cement Work, Blaming BP... (Sep '10) Sep '16 Ole Miss Heroin 18
Rolex 30 year gift. (Jun '15) Jun '16 Lizardberry 5
UPDATE 1-Nigerian oil union shuts down Hallibur... (May '15) May '15 xxx 1
News Halliburton Profit Declines Less Than Estimated (Jul '09) May '15 swedenforever 23
News Fracking Used To Inject Nuclear Waste Undergrou... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BDV 2
More from around the web