Halliburton Admits Skipping Key Cement Test

Oct 29, 2010 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.foxnews.com

Tests performed before the deadly blowout of BP's oil well in the Gulf of Mexico should have raised doubts about the cement used to seal the well, but the company and its cementing contractor used it anyway, investigators with the president's oil spill commission said Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Johnny

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Judged:

This is what happens when Bohemian Grove members are allowed to run things. I notice that satanist Dick Cheney's name has not come up much nor the witch queen of the Netherlands. Its all about the love of money, and now the gulf has recieved a horrible curse in the form of an oil spill.

Dick Cheney's $ billions will be worthless in hell.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Johnny wrote:
This is what happens when Bohemian Grove members are allowed to run things. I notice that satanist Dick Cheney's name has not come up much nor the witch queen of the Netherlands. Its all about the love of money, and now the gulf has recieved a horrible curse in the form of an oil spill.
You gave me a vision of Cheney pouring crude over the heads of Gulf residents, and intoning "I baptize thee in the name of SATAN...See you in Hell, suckers, Where I'll sit at the left hsnd of Beelzebub!"
Lance Winslow

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Johnny wrote:
Yes, Cheney and his many friends frolicked and sang in the redwoods while the economy and the environment withered. Surely, places in history and hell have been reserved for them.
morons united

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Hahaliburten seems to be all over the places where things gets messed and screwed up. What's up with Hahalibut?
Buck

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

morons united wrote:
Hahaliburten seems to be all over the places where things gets messed and screwed up. What's up with Hahalibut?
I am sure their profits are, by the results of their shady operations.
morons united

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

So how could a known screwballs get to land a juicy and critical contracts?
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

The net is loaded with stories of Halliburton's evil empire. I'd like to see them die, but they employ so many people.
Buck

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

morons united wrote:
So how could a known screwballs get to land a juicy and critical contracts?
They lowball their bids to get the contract. To make up for their low bid they use their government connections, inferior materials, and shoddy work practices, bribes,and cheap labor.

Since: Jul 11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Halliburton is the poster child of the GOP

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave me a vision of Cheney pouring crude over the heads of Gulf residents, and intoning "I baptize thee in the name of SATAN...See you in Hell, suckers, Where I'll sit at the left hsnd of Beelzebub!"
signed Hans Blix

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

At the 1948 Democratic National Convention, Truman attempted to unify the party by placing a vague civil rights plank in the party platform; the aim was to assuage the internal conflicts between the northern and southern wings of his party. Events overtook the president's efforts at compromise, however. A sharp address given by Mayor Hubert Humphrey of Minneapolis—as well as the local political interests of a number of urban bosses—convinced the Convention to adopt a stronger civil rights plank, which Truman approved wholeheartedly, but all of Alabama's delegates, and a portion of Mississippi's, walked out of the convention in protest.[101] Unfazed, Truman delivered an aggressive acceptance speech attacking the 80th Congress, which Truman called the "Do Nothing Congress",[71] and promising to win the election and "make these Republicans like it."[102]

Within two weeks of the convention, Truman issued Executive Order 9981, racially integrating the U.S. Armed Services.[103][104][105] Truman took considerable political risk in backing civil rights, and many seasoned Democrats were concerned that the loss of Dixiecrat support might destroy the Democratic Party"
swedenforever

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

"the donuts are missing!"

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Forgive and forget? Yea,rightwing

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Apr 9

Its BPs fault?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••