Tests warned of troubles before BP bl...

Tests warned of troubles before BP blowout

There are 1 comment on the Daily Democrat story from Oct 29, 2010, titled Tests warned of troubles before BP blowout. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

Tests performed before the deadly blowout of BP's oil well in the Gulf of Mexico should have raised doubts about the cement used to seal the well, but the company and its cementing contractor used it anyway, investigators with the president's oil spill commission said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

George

Oakland, CA

#1 Oct 29, 2010
...and how long was it before Obama(D) finally responded to the problem? I recall a Hawaiian vacation and several golf games, before even making a statement.

Yes, sir! Let's make this a BIGGER deal by delaying a serious response and we can even redistribute BP's wealth! They'll pay in many ways for the privilege of reclaiming a good public image.

We may even gain a few votes for our senseless "green-wash" programs!

Never let a good crisis go to waste! We'll put a "boot" on their necks, later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halliburton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Aug 24 Swedenforever 32
Rolex 30 year gift. Aug 12 Eric 3
News Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq... (Mar '13) Jun '15 swedenforever 48
UPDATE 1-Nigerian oil union shuts down Hallibur... May '15 xxx 1
News Halliburton Profit Declines Less Than Estimated (Jul '09) May '15 swedenforever 23
News Fracking Used To Inject Nuclear Waste Undergrou... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BDV 2
News Oil Below $60 Tests U.S. Drive for Energy Indep... (Jan '15) Feb '15 going down 4
More from around the web