Political patience wanes as Gulf oil spill grows

Full story: Daily Breeze

From left to right, Lamar McKay, President and Chairman of BP American, Steven Newman, President and Chief Executive Officer Transocean Limited and Tim Probert, President Global Business Lines and Chief Health, Safety and Enviromental Officer Halliburton are sworn-in as they prepare to testify before the Senate Committee on Environment and Public ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Visiting Cowboy

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Hey are you listening. The Ministry of Truth (Associated Press) is telling you what they are going to do for your own good.

Forget that "freedom" and "democracy" stuff, they know better and they are telling you how it is.

And they would never lie...
Who Does Your Taxes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

They don't need to lie. The Three Stooges took care of that.
Ron

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Revelation 16:3 (King James Version)

3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

May be a good time to brush up on end times prophesy?
Papa John

Amory, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

It was just an accident.Planes crash but you don't shut down airlines .Keep drilling , just be careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••