Halliburton hiring thousands to work ...

Halliburton hiring thousands to work in N.D. oil fields

There are 3 comments on the Business Journal story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Halliburton hiring thousands to work in N.D. oil fields. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Jim Brown , the Western Hemisphere president for Halliburton, revealed the company's plans to CNBC's Jim Cramer , who was broadcasting from the Bakken Shale, the Houston Business Journal reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Aug 27, 2011
Good news for our people. Good Jobs for those that are willing to work hard long hours in harsh weather.
Yeller

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2011
I was wondering if anybody knows starting pay for entry level position at halliburton? And what it's like to work for them the benefits 401k. If anybody knows please let me know.
Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Yeller,

Go on line and find out. I have heard over $100K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halliburton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Jul '16 swedenforever 36
News Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq... (Mar '13) Jul '16 Czech defector 52
Rolex 30 year gift. (Jun '15) Jun '16 Lizardberry 5
UPDATE 1-Nigerian oil union shuts down Hallibur... (May '15) May '15 xxx 1
News Halliburton Profit Declines Less Than Estimated (Jul '09) May '15 swedenforever 23
News Fracking Used To Inject Nuclear Waste Undergrou... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BDV 2
News Oil Below $60 Tests U.S. Drive for Energy Indep... (Jan '15) Feb '15 going down 4
More from around the web