Spill probe faults BP, Transocean and Halliburton

Sep 14, 2011 Full story: WTTV Indianapolis

The likelihood of a blowout of BP Plc's Gulf of Mexico Macondo well would have been less if workers from the British oil company, Halliburton Co and Transocean had been more careful, investigators probing the disaster said on Wednesday.

Full Story
Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Sep 15, 2011
Excerpt

Increased awareness and vigilance from personnel at those companies "would have reduced the likelihood of the blowout occurring," according to a 217-page report issued by the U.S. offshore regulator.

MY TAKE

We need to read the 217 page report to find out the truth of what has been published as the truth.

Too bad that we must comb through other peoples thoughts about this and that,

Dwight Baker
dbaker22@stx.rr.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halliburton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halliburton Defends Its Cement Work, Blaming BP... (Sep '10) Aug '14 swedenforever 12
Halliburton Admits Skipping Key Cement Test (Oct '10) Aug '14 swedenforever 15
Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Jul '14 swedenforever 22
Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq... (Mar '13) Jun '14 swedenforever 39
Russian $8.2 Trillion Oil Trove Locked Without ... Jun '14 TechGeeko 4
Weekly 52-Week Highs Highlight: MAR, JNJ, HAL, BHI Apr '14 stevebry56 4
Supreme Court seeks compromise in securities fr... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Halito 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Halliburton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••