Halliburton Defends Its Cement Work, Blaming BP for Gulf Spill

Sep 28, 2010 Full story: www.businessweek.com 12

Halliburton Co. defended its cement work on the well that blew out in the Gulf of Mexico, blaming BP Plc's design work for the biggest U.S. oil spill.

Full Story
true

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Chenny burton says what they want and you dont believe them, well they will just have you taken out
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Meanwhile, after profusely apologizing to Bp, republicans blocked congress's ability to subpoena the companies involved or their employees. Bribery at it's worst.
mohamed nada elshenawy

Port Said, Egypt

#4 Oct 12, 2010
i love halliburton

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 1, 2014
Sadam Hussein doesnt care anymore..

CheneyBurton-lol!

Location hidden

#6 Jan 1, 2014
true wrote:
Chenny burton says what they want and you dont believe them, well they will just have you taken out
and all of my 'wmds' will be taken too? lmao!

Location hidden

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Government sucks wrote:
Meanwhile, after profusely apologizing to Bp, republicans blocked congress's ability to subpoena the companies involved or their employees. Bribery at it's worst.
"we care about the little people" BP Director of Operations

Location hidden

#8 Jan 12, 2014
"Pure nonsense. A marxist would answer you that it is precisely capitalism wich takes what others do... through the process of expropiation of surplus value. But, since you have no idea of what marxism is, you repeat the words of the friedmanite neoliberal cult. I am not a marxist, and neither a leftist. I am here just educating you, by telling you the correct definitions of things, not what I think."

Location hidden

#9 Apr 9, 2014
Please dont make our sidewalks

Location hidden

#10 Apr 11, 2014
Please dont rebuild the twin towers

Location hidden

#11 May 26, 2014
And don't blame BP Blair Petroleum

Location hidden

#12 Jun 17, 2014
true wrote:
Bury me in cement, so I can flee

Location hidden

#13 Aug 7, 2014
Flee Bag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halliburton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq... (Mar '13) Oct 8 Swedenforever 42
Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Oct 2 Swedenforever 23
Halliburton Admits Skipping Key Cement Test (Oct '10) Aug '14 swedenforever 15
Russian $8.2 Trillion Oil Trove Locked Without ... Jun '14 TechGeeko 4
Weekly 52-Week Highs Highlight: MAR, JNJ, HAL, BHI (Apr '14) Apr '14 stevebry56 4
Supreme Court seeks compromise in securities fr... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Halito 1
Recession finally catches up to oil sector; Sch... (Jan '09) Mar '13 Mike 29

Halliburton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE