Supreme Court says Halliburton lawsuit can go forward

Jun 6, 2011 Full story: Cleveland.com 10

The Supreme Court ruled Monday that Halliburton Co. shareholders can pursue a class-action lawsuit claiming the oil services company inflated its stock price.

Full Story
true

Wirtz, VA

#2 Jun 6, 2011
sieze all there assets and distribute to the poor which is 90% of us americans screw that satanist bushybama scam corrporation

And while there at it water board dick fatasz chenney into telling the truth

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Jun 6, 2011
true wrote:
sieze all there assets and distribute to the poor which is 90% of us americans screw that satanist bushybama scam corrporation
And while there at it water board dick fatasz chenney into telling the truth
fck you
true

Wirtz, VA

#4 Jun 6, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
fck you
wHAT I SAY? DO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE THESE GUYS

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#5 Jun 6, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
wHAT I SAY? DO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE THESE GUYS
Absolutely. They perform valuable services, efficiently. I don't want Marines slinging chow and driving trucks carrying fuel. I want them driving tanks and helicopters. We privatize a lot of military and para military jobs. You want NYPD officers with HS diplomas, that are trained to shoot, programming computers? All companies want their stock price to rise. If these guys did something illegal let them hang for it, but to disparage halliburton in general is dumb, like you.
true

Wirtz, VA

#7 Jun 7, 2011
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. They perform valuable services, efficiently. I don't want Marines slinging chow and driving trucks carrying fuel. I want them driving tanks and helicopters. We privatize a lot of military and para military jobs. You want NYPD officers with HS diplomas, that are trained to shoot, programming computers? All companies want their stock price to rise. If these guys did something illegal let them hang for it, but to disparage halliburton in general is dumb, like you.
Oh, so you dont know the truth in the money making false flag terror war machinists
GULF OF TONKON WAS A PROVEN LIE KILLING OVER 50 THOUSAND OF OUR YOUNG MEN BUT I GUESS THATS ALLRIGHT CAUSE OF ALL THE CONTRACTS

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#9 Jun 7, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you dont know the truth in the money making false flag terror war machinists
GULF OF TONKON WAS A PROVEN LIE KILLING OVER 50 THOUSAND OF OUR YOUNG MEN BUT I GUESS THATS ALLRIGHT CAUSE OF ALL THE CONTRACTS
You sound like a real nut. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a typical unclear/foggy military situation fukd up by an inept surrendercrat President, LeBJ.
true

Wirtz, VA

#10 Jun 7, 2011
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a real nut. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a typical unclear/foggy military situation fukd up by an inept surrendercrat President, LeBJ.
Bullsh^t and you know it

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#11 Jun 7, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh^t and you know it
It's not BS. I've read a dozen books on Vietnam. The guys on the ships reported they were being attacked and responded. This is why it's inherently dangerous to have military forces in close proximity to each other. It only takes one clueless chi com pilot like wrong wei to bump a PC3 Orion and start an international incident.
true

Wirtz, VA

#12 Jun 7, 2011
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not BS. I've read a dozen books on Vietnam. The guys on the ships reported they were being attacked and responded. This is why it's inherently dangerous to have military forces in close proximity to each other. It only takes one clueless chi com pilot like wrong wei to bump a PC3 Orion and start an international incident.
Another lie they came back and said no it didnt happened and until a few years ago it wasnt really released. It was planned and paid for by our own CIAeda

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#13 Jun 7, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie they came back and said no it didnt happened and until a few years ago it wasnt really released. It was planned and paid for by our own CIAeda
The CIA did a lot of ham handed things in our war against the communists, but this was not one of them. To question the people at the CIA's patriotism is fukn dumb, like you. These people risk their lives for our safety, and we need them very much. If they ever do make errors they are typically on the side of caution and they wind up being overzealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halliburton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq... (Mar '13) 20 hr Swedenforever 43
Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Oct 29 swedenforever 25
Halliburton Defends Its Cement Work, Blaming BP... (Sep '10) Aug '14 swedenforever 12
Halliburton Admits Skipping Key Cement Test (Oct '10) Aug '14 swedenforever 15
Russian $8.2 Trillion Oil Trove Locked Without ... Jun '14 TechGeeko 4
Weekly 52-Week Highs Highlight: MAR, JNJ, HAL, BHI (Apr '14) Apr '14 stevebry56 4
Supreme Court seeks compromise in securities fr... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Halito 1

Halliburton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE