Kathleen Parker: Thirty senators see ...

Kathleen Parker: Thirty senators see through Franken bill

There are 4 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Oct 24, 2009, titled Kathleen Parker: Thirty senators see through Franken bill. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Picking one's battles has never been trickier, especially if you're a member of the benighted Republican Party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

tatooedbagOshet

Raleigh, NC

#1 Oct 25, 2009
Republicans are pro-business. That means whatever business wants. Let them have it.
JQ Public

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 25, 2009
Rape is only okay, if it's done by contractors, so what's the problem?
WOW

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 25, 2009
Yeah, to some people you'd would appear to be one of these pieces of low life Nazi scum we've been hearing about lately, and I bet your momma is real proud of you for accomplishing something like that?

These are often the typical words of the delusional adherents to a dangerous sociopathic ideology based upon fear, superstition, graft, corruption, stupididity, and hate. Or, of course, they could just be those of another fat whimpy little jew baiting racist coward loser hiding on the internet?
Larry Havard

Riesel, TX

#5 Nov 6, 2009
I sent a letter to both Senators Shelby and Sessions expressing my disgust, and the response I received, though spoken through the mouths of lawyers were simply untrue and uninformed. The UCMJ already covers civilian contractors and sub-contractors, so Shelby's support of MEJA was a political play. Not a single Senator voting against this amendment will convince me a NAY vote was necessary, nor do they belong in office for backing the criminals in Haliburton/KBR. Sessions made a fool of himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halliburton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rolex 30 year gift. Jun '15 I care 1
News Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq... (Mar '13) Jun '15 swedenforever 48
UPDATE 1-Nigerian oil union shuts down Hallibur... May '15 xxx 1
News Halliburton Profit Declines Less Than Estimated (Jul '09) May '15 swedenforever 23
News Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Mar '15 swedenforever 30
News Fracking Used To Inject Nuclear Waste Undergrou... Mar '15 BDV 2
News Oil Below $60 Tests U.S. Drive for Energy Indep... (Jan '15) Feb '15 going down 4
More from around the web