GM reports U.S. sales increase

GM reports U.S. sales increase

There are 3 comments on the CBS 47 story from Mar 1, 2012, titled GM reports U.S. sales increase. In it, CBS 47 reports that:

A new banner hangs on the front of the General Motors world headquarters complex to proclaim its return to the New York Stock Exchange November 18, 2010 in Detroit, Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 47.

paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#1 Mar 1, 2012
..OH YES..Our beloved General Motors....(+)
Tony

Livonia, MI

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Interesting that they sold 32,000 Silverados and only 8,000 Sonics. People still favor heavy metal. That may change with $6 gas. The vehicle companies love this price shuffling now that they have more flexible assembly processes. People keep changing their fleet mix.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#3 Mar 5, 2012
...so...???...eh..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Getty Images Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 60-Year-Old Concealed Carry Customer Foils Axe-... (Mar '16) Mar '16 payme 7
News New Republican-led panel will focus on energy a... (Dec '14) Jan '15 tha Professor 38
News Why Marijuana Banking Laws Are Such a Joke (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Grand Jury Decision Sparks Fresh Unrest in Ferg... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Yo I said Yo 4
News Watchdog refuses subpoena for whistleblower inf... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Eleanor 5
News Elle Fanning's racy photos: Another Lolita? (Jun '11) Mar '14 mike 3
News Selena Gomez curses, exits stage early (Dec '13) Dec '13 I HATE New Days 1
More from around the web