Click to read:Yahoo user emails about Wall Street protests were blocked

Full story: CBS News
People protesting the economic system walk down a sidewalk in the financial district as office workers head to work on September 19, 2011 in New York City. Read more

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Give 'em a few days and they'll be sitting on a sidewalk mumbling to each other.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#2 Sep 20, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
Give 'em a few days and they'll be sitting on a sidewalk mumbling to each other.
so you agree with the bank-bailout?
Rico

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#3 Sep 20, 2011
This should be a wake-up call for the internet crowd, independent portable servers need to be in place to thwart the telecom corporations shutting down their service...

This has been in the news for a year now, how a suitcase size server got around the governments actions...

You're playing with the big boys here, you need to get smart...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Getty Images Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Republican-led panel will focus on energy a... Jan '15 tha Professor 38
News Why Marijuana Banking Laws Are Such a Joke Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Grand Jury Decision Sparks Fresh Unrest in Ferg... Nov '14 Yo I said Yo 4
News Watchdog refuses subpoena for whistleblower inf... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Eleanor 5
News Elle Fanning's racy photos: Another Lolita? (Jun '11) Mar '14 mike 3
News Selena Gomez curses, exits stage early (Dec '13) Dec '13 I HATE New Days 1
News Album previews: Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, Dav... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tigger31086 1
More from around the web