Have You Used Diet Pills?

Have You Used Diet Pills?

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Have You Used Diet Pills?. In it, ABC News reports that:

Are you a woman who has taken the diet pill Phentermine? If so, "GMA" wants to hear about your experiences with Phentermine, or any similar diet pill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Since: Nov 09

Mohali, India

#3 Nov 24, 2009
Hi,
I am 26 yrs and used to be very fleshy.My doc prescribed me phentermine. I took it online from Phenblog. Initially, i had sleeplessness but after consulting my doc and following the instructions , it was no more.

This is with me but sometimes you suffer from its side - effects.
the best is to take it in the morning with proper diet and good amount of intake of water
Howie

Marco, Italy

#8 Sep 23, 2013
I'm a 54 year old male, no medical issues except weight. I started phentermine from XTOP24. COM on July 18, 2013 at 250 lbs. I weighed in today at 233 lbs. I've lost 17 lbs in 28 days. I've eaten mainly meat and vegetables, drank water only, lots of water. I exercise 3 times a week cardio and weights for about 1 1/2 hours. The only side effects I've experienced is a dry mouth and occasional minor dizziness. I would highly recommend phentermine for any one who is serious about losing weight.
Jamal

Dallas, TX

#10 Sep 29, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Getty Images Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Heard, Chester Bennington, Martin Landau a... Aug '17 Anonymous 3
News After Virginia, Northern California braces for ... Aug '17 Solarman 1
News 60-Year-Old Concealed Carry Customer Foils Axe-... (Mar '16) Mar '16 payme 7
News New Republican-led panel will focus on energy a... (Dec '14) Jan '15 tha Professor 38
News Why Marijuana Banking Laws Are Such a Joke (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Grand Jury Decision Sparks Fresh Unrest in Ferg... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Yo I said Yo 4
News Watchdog refuses subpoena for whistleblower inf... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Eleanor 5
More from around the web