Local earnings reports: Aquila, Kansas City Life Insurance

Full story: Kansas City Star
Aquila Inc. Kansas City-based utility operator Aquila Inc. reported a smaller loss in its second quarter. Full Story
ann bradach

Bemidji, MN

#1 Aug 20, 2007
my mother mary p. griffin past away in January she had life insurance and had you listed on her notes can you please let me know if she had life ins.
Thank you Ann Bradach
22033 erdahl ct ne
tenstrike mn. 56683
michele

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Mar 9, 2008
My mother-in-law passed away in 2002-my husband passed 9 moths ago. As I was going thru his thing I found a policy for her my husband is beneficiary. What do I do to find out anything.

Thank you, Michele Braaten
micky.4bs@gmail.com
blah blah

Fairport, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2011
yada yada
Just sucking money

Ogden, UT

#4 Apr 9, 2011
ann bradach wrote:
my mother mary p. griffin past away in January she had life insurance and had you listed on her notes can you please let me know if she had life ins.
Thank you Ann Bradach
22033 erdahl ct ne
tenstrike mn. 56683
This lady noted above is just trying to suck money. She will not give it to the rest of her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Great Plains Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuits targeted board, Cain over retirement fund (Nov '11) Nov '11 Le Jimbo 174
Kansas City firm to assist in Arrow investigation (Aug '10) Aug '10 Arrow Trucking 1
Goldstake Explorations Inc.: Goldstake-Clay, Go... (Dec '08) Dec '08 for Gypsy Jack 1
Acquisition of Aquila now completed (Aug '08) Aug '08 Leona 1
Storms pop up in Plains as forecasters sound al... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Dennis Rader 2
Business portal Issue (Jul '07) Jul '07 Junaid 1
Aquila selling utilities to Great Plains Energy... (Feb '07) Feb '07 abiecee 1
More from around the web