Skilled Trades Seek Workers

Skilled Trades Seek Workers

There are 2 comments on the CareerJournal story from Aug 19, 2008, titled Skilled Trades Seek Workers. In it, CareerJournal reports that:

Even as the economy slumps and unemployment rises, strong demand for power plants, oil refineries and export goods has many manufacturers and construction contractors scrambling to find enough skilled workers ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CareerJournal.

I need a new job for sure

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Aug 20, 2008
My email is [email protected]
I want to move to Dayton,Ohio and get one of
these trades.
Give me an email if somebody can help me get employed ASAP.

Saint Charles, IL

#2 Aug 25, 2008
Hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grainger W W Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-sales manager files 'whistleblower' lawsuit ... (Feb '08) Mar '15 another neutral o... 28
grainger w w forum (Apr '13) Apr '13 lenutaa_mirceaa 1
News Mixed outlook for manufacturing as momentum slows (Jan '13) Jan '13 EmmaCay 1
News Grainger to cut up to 400 jobs (Feb '09) Apr '10 FlyBye 2
News Acklands-Grainger prez gets added responsibilit... (Apr '09) Apr '09 person 1
News W.W. Grainger to cut up to 400 jobs, freeze exe... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tom from Stow 1
News Colonial Williamsburg receives donation of $2M ... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Euro K 2Me 1
More from around the web