Gas prices top $3 mark

Dec 28, 2010 Read more: Carrollton Free Press Standard 134
You can blame it on Old Man Winter. A winter that has hit harder - and earlier - than expected is being blamed for a jump in gasoline prices that hit the area Monday. Read more
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
GOD Bless America

Dover, OH

#1 Dec 28, 2010
Al Gore, paging Al Gore. You have some explaining to do.
Richard Wee

Asheville, NC

#2 Dec 29, 2010
You can blame greed, not Al Gore. The speculators on wall street are the cause again. They want to run the price up to $140 a barrel this time.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 29, 2010
Should not be long before some liberal turd comes on here blaming George Bush. Sorry lefties...this one belongs to your messiah. $3.19 a gallon really sucks doesn't it.
Joe

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 29, 2010
If President Jughead keeps us on this track to nowhere (drilling ban and all), $5.00 a gallon by 2012 and it will be the norm. Bet on it.
Iraq Vet

Commercial Point, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2010
Theres plenty of drilling still going on in the Gulf region tho. Obamas buddy Hugo Chavez is there, the Russians and the Cubans too. Gee...thats funny....he forces capitialists out....communists come in and benifit.......you dont suppose he......
Iraq Vet

Commercial Point, OH

#6 Dec 31, 2010
MSGT USMC RETIRED,

Welcome aboard! Will be nice to have another member of the gun club here.
Armymantoo

Marion, OH

#7 Dec 31, 2010
hey haha its Bushs fault right?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 31, 2010
It seems our president has inhareted quit a few nick names. How much do you think our president Obama can fix in one year when it took the other one to mess up in the last 8 years? We are quick on blameing someone with out looking at the hole picture where did it originate.
Honestly

Dublin, OH

#9 Jan 1, 2011
Happens every time the Teapublicans get elected, even prior to them taking office.

The morning after the Corporatist elite (aka Teapublicans) took over Ohio......... price at the pump went up

And now that we are paying California prices at the pump, the Corporatist elite are re-investing their ill gotten gains in the foreign corporations they favor.

Teapublicans detest American jobs at a livable wage, love their additional tax breaks and own economic growth.

Greed thy name is Teapublican Corporatist elite.
Iraq Vet

Fremont, OH

#10 Jan 1, 2011
What we need are 200 more restrictions on where we can drill, how we drill and if we even can drill.

What we need is a non citizen president who snuggles up to dictators like Hugo Chavez, and bows to the Saudi king all the while diverting American jobs, industry and such to these clowns, forcing us to buy more oil from them.

Oh yeah..we got all that already.

Blame the Ohio gov elect. So funny.In one post you say obummer is unfairly treated because he couldnt make progress in two years,(with a liberal congress and senate) but its ok to sling poo at the the gov elect who has yet to have a complete DAY in office. What hippocracy.

Do the even sell reality to liberals? Would you know it if you saw it? You know they identified a liberal gene? Thats one step away from proclaiming it a mental disorder. The sooner the better.Those adjudicated as mental deficients cant vote. THAT WOULD BE A HUGE STEP IN FIXING AMERICA!
Diana

Perrysburg, OH

#11 Jan 2, 2011
All americans need to stand together and not buy gas for a few day maybe that would help
haha

Dayton, OH

#13 Jan 2, 2011
southsider you mean you wouldnt let a gay person put their life on the line to protect you?if you were drowning and the person rescuing you was gay would you refuse their help?me personally i wouldnt ask or care if a soldier or anyone helping or saving my life was gay as long as they can do what they were trained for.do you really think all the purple hearts and congresional medals of honor went only to straight people?you are the type person most soldiers wouldnt fight beside because of your bigotry and prejudice.you couldnt be trusted to do your job.i might not agree with with usgt usmc iraqi vet or armymanto thoughts or beliefs but i would never question their sexual desire.they enlisted and put their life on hold and sometimes in harms way just so you can degrade them with your freedom of speech.i havent agreed with any of the military tactics over the years but i have respect for the devotion gay or straight soldiers have given for their beliefs.
GOD Bless America

Dover, OH

#14 Jan 2, 2011
Where did that come from haha? It was a one line joke. I think you're being a bit oversensitive. Then again you liberals are all feelings and no logic.
Iraq Vet

Barberton, OH

#15 Jan 2, 2011
Diana,

You are on to something there. I have said for a while we the American people need to target and fiscally destroy an oil company so the others get the message.

Be it Exxon, BP or whoever, we boycott all products and services, convienance stores etc from that company until it is sold or goes under (assuming it is not deemed too big to fail).

Granted, these people are in business to make money, they take huge risks all the time, but I do think its time to thin the herd and send a message.

That message being this IS NOT europe. WE WILL NOT PAY $5 a gal for your product.

Or we could just drill and use our own resources and quit sending what we do produce to others...
dave chappelle

Bowling Green, OH

#16 Jan 2, 2011
yervant wrote:
It seems our president has inhareted quit a few nick names. How much do you think our president Obama can fix in one year when it took the other one to mess up in the last 8 years? We are quick on blameing someone with out looking at the hole picture where did it originate.
October, 2006 US unemployment rate... 4.4%.
One month later damn fools handed the House and Senate over to the Demonrats.
Jomamma

Columbus, OH

#17 Jan 3, 2011
Come on folks, where is the cry for Obama's oil buddys?
FoShizzle

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 3, 2011
Good thing we're getting that train!
Iraq Vet

Springfield, OH

#20 Jan 3, 2011
OK, I give up....who is AJ Smith????
dave chappelle

Bowling Green, OH

#21 Jan 3, 2011
Iraq Vet wrote:
OK, I give up....who is AJ Smith????
Channel 10 weather chick.
haha

Dayton, OH

#22 Jan 4, 2011
no arymanto i dont blame bush the war criminal for the high gas prices.i blame it on the greedy speculators that are driving the prices up and the obama administration for not getting out of afganistan and iraq.we are wasting millions of gallions of fuel that could be used here to help lower prices.but you war criminal supporters are to busy bashing obama and not looking at solutions.over 16 billion dollars being wasted monthly occupying two countries and an estimate of 3,300,000 gallons of fuel wasted yearly just in afganistan and then another $400 a gallon to store it.that is from the dod report.so keep following the dummies on fox and blame the other guy for all the problems just because your either to lazy or to ignorant or both to check for solutions.look in the mirror thats where 99% of the problem is. happy new year haha haha ah haaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chapter 7 trustee sues American Business 11:39 ... (Jun '07) Jan '15 fayebryant00 33
News Wall Street CEOs open up about their gay sons (May '14) Jun '14 williamscharles71 24
News China Business Confidence Falls; China Aims to ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The CCP is DYING 1
News An unexpected top source of contributions for M... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Bluebonnets-Thistle 3
News On Native GroundWHY Reward Fat Cat Bankers? Mov... (May '11) May '11 Mark White 1
News How Wall Street Blew It in China (Jan '11) Jan '11 Sen Lindsay Graham 1
News DealBook: Banking Giants Get Nod From China (Jan '11) Jan '11 THE TRUTH 4
More from around the web