Female heavy metal vocalist looking to start/join hardcore band!

Posted in the Guitar Center Forum

Crack Barbie

Winnetka, CA

#1 Feb 12, 2008
Iím a female vocalist looking to start or join a hardcore heavy metal/death metal band in the OC/south La area. Influences include Slipknot, Arch Enemy, Lamb of God, Gwar, Slayer, etc. I want to be part of a band that works together as a team, where everyone contributes equally.
Until very recently I was one of 2 vocalists in a heavy metal band for 4 months. I realize this isnít a whole lot of experience but I have been writing lyrics and listening to metal for at least the last 15 years. My lyrics are often aggressive but positive and are inspired by struggles within society and within ourselves. I have been writing poetry since around age 9, some of it dark, some of it uplifting, but all of it passionate, and Iím extremely passionate about finding another group of people to further experience the rush of jamming with!
Personally, I am very straight forward and I try my hardest to address issues as they arise. I realize that working with other people creatively is going to involve disagreements and conflicts, but I would like to minimize the drama as much as possible by everyone speaking freely and openly. Basically Iím looking for a group of awesome musicians who are upfront and honest, ideally with a dark sense of humor as I can be very sarcastic and joke around a lot.
Raise those horns and letís get this started!!!!!!!!!!
Crack Barbie

Winnetka, CA

#2 Feb 12, 2008
Iím a female vocalist looking to start or join a hardcore heavy metal/death metal band in the OC/south La area. Influences include Slipknot, Arch Enemy, Lamb of God, Gwar, Slayer, etc. I want to be part of a band that works together as a team, where everyone contributes equally.
Until very recently I was one of 2 vocalists in a heavy metal band for 4 months. I realize this isnít a whole lot of experience but I have been writing lyrics and listening to metal for at least the last 15 years. My lyrics are often aggressive but positive and are inspired by struggles within society and within ourselves. I have been writing poetry since around age 9, some of it dark, some of it uplifting, but all of it passionate, and Iím extremely passionate about finding another group of people to further experience the rush of jamming with!
Personally, I am very straight forward and I try my hardest to address issues as they arise. I realize that working with other people creatively is going to involve disagreements and conflicts, but I would like to minimize the drama as much as possible by everyone speaking freely and openly. Basically Iím looking for a group of awesome musicians who are upfront and honest, ideally with a dark sense of humor as I can be very sarcastic and joke around a lot.
Raise those horns and letís get this bitch started!!!!!!!!!!
email renee@radbody.net
www.myspace.com/stormieblonde

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guitar Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guitar wall hangers Jul '14 kevin hansen 1
Being a Guitar Center Employee (Aug '07) Jul '14 Raped by Phase 3 142
Bass Refurb (Oct '13) Oct '13 Massquatch 1
Steinberger Bass (Jul '13) Sep '13 jed 3
Holiday Steel Guitar (Mar '10) Aug '13 John 4
What guitar center really is!!!!! (Dec '08) Mar '13 JonathanAppleseed 25
Guitar Center Reality (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kevin Zaloba 3
•••

Guitar Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE