Casey Anthony Murder Trial Closings Set for Sunday

Full story: Fox News

Jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial will have to interrupt their July 4th weekend to hear closing arguments and deliberate on whether the Florida woman is guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter in 2008.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2011
Concerned

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

This is so sad, for the little girl not to have a chance to live,the young mother that wants the world to believe she didn't do anything wrong,and the parents that are trying to do the right thing for the little girl that is gone and their daughter that they are not sure about.I pray God almights will will be done in this case.And people stop judging. If the media would stop reporting on every little thing that happens to everyday people good or bad,People would not have to sin like we do by judging others,Stop That."me to"
noname

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

This is so sad cause I think she did kill the little girl .She lied so much and she was the the last one with the girl. I can't under stand if I had someone missing how could she go out and party and do what all she did .I hope she does not make a movie I know I would not watch it and I hope she does not have anymore babies cause she will do the same thing .I know her daughter is in heaven and I know she has a better home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gentiva Health Services Discussions

Search the Gentiva Health Services Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Ready for the Bounce (Jul '10) Jul '10 Joseph Santoli 1
Gentiva Health Services moving headquarters to ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Homer Simpson 7
CareCentrix To Make East Hartford Its Headquarters (Sep '08) Sep '08 CtMC 1
long island digest (Mar '08) Mar '08 VO DO DOLL 1
Gentiva says home health expansion boosted sale... (Feb '08) Feb '08 New Port Richey 1
Long Island businesses say they're ready for storm (Jul '07) Jul '07 Nick 1
Prepared to do business (Jul '07) Jul '07 the cold hard truth 1
•••
•••