News briefs

There are 1 comment on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 23, 2012, titled News briefs. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Columbus-based Glimcher Realty Trust, which owns a stake in the Pearlridge Center mall in Honolulu, is buying the remaining 80a Pearlridge was initially acquired through a joint venture in 2010 in which an affiliate of Blackstone owned 80 percent of the property and Glimcher the remaining 20 percent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Anonymous

Philippines

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Thank you for your very nice site..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glimcher Realty Trust Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glimcher forecast falls short of expectations |... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Investor 2
News Glimcher loss narrows during third quarter | Th... (Oct '09) Sep '10 Yep 2
News Glimcher confirms it's buying stake in Hawaiian... (Aug '10) Sep '10 Hmm 6
News Conditions finally looking up for mall owners |... (Apr '10) Sep '10 George G 7
News New Albany firm's Wi-Fi helps retailers reach n... (Jun '09) Jun '09 david 1
More from around the web