Watchitm80

Andover, UK

#1 Oct 28, 2011
Has ANYONE received a camera yet? I've waited 5 weeks and they haven't contacted me once. Whenever I ring there is no problem (no explanation either) and my camera will be posted tomorrow. Is this happening to anyone else?
Scooby

Bristol, UK

#2 Nov 2, 2011
Watchitm80 wrote:
Has ANYONE received a camera yet? I've waited 5 weeks and they haven't contacted me once. Whenever I ring there is no problem (no explanation either) and my camera will be posted tomorrow. Is this happening to anyone else?
Ive been waiting too, emailed them but no reply, says allow 30 working days for delivery which will be up next week, then my patience will run out!
Martynm

Rotherham, UK

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Same! I was bought one of these as a birthday present 5 weeks ago and still no camera. We got an email saying we could upgrade the chilli-tech camera to an HD and paid the extra too!! This has scam all over it? Do groupon have any kind of insurance or fraud protection policies??
HelenP

UK

#4 Nov 10, 2011
I ordered one on the 21st Sept following the groupon, so itll be 36 working days now...currently no sign of a delivery. I emailed last week but no response. Ill ring tomorrow. Has anoyone else had any luck since posting? I (perhaps naively) suspect they are overwhelmend with orders which is why it has been so slow...
Watchitm80

Andover, UK

#5 Nov 17, 2011
My upgraded model (the 720p one) arrived on 2nd November, sorry I didn't report back sooner.

They are snowed under with groupon orders so it's worth ringing to chase yours up. I hope everyone gets sorted out soon.
Gws

Leeds, UK

#6 Nov 17, 2011
Chilli Tech.... what a joke...... I'm now on working day 44, the groupon clearly stated 30 days (no mention of working days) I have spoken to Paul (the MD) and had the same rubbish about being snowed under and we're working through the list....etc. I also bought this for a birthday present and have a very disappointed 12 year old....certainly won't be getting anymore business from me, shame as they have some cool gadgets for sale!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groupon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coupon code: get website hosting for 1 penny. H... Mar 28 bmminc 1
Barang belum diterima dua (2) portable handheld... Mar 19 ayu rizki sy 1
Groupon experience questionnaire for my dissert... Mar 5 emilymoulton 1
Career Match - is it vastly over valued ? (Feb '13) Mar 2 shaz 2
Rattan Furniture (Jul '12) Feb '15 richie 48
Millenium gel nails (May '12) Feb '15 Estelle 131
Groupon Won't Refund $1,500 for a Product they ... Jan '15 QGessner 1
More from around the web