disneyland Paris
Liz

Birmingham, UK

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I booked a 2 day stay at Disneyland Paris in December from Groupon, i have had nothing but stress since. Firstly the childrens ages wasnt specified + i put my daughter who is 15 as a child + are only classed as a child til 12 at Disneyland, i said i would pay the difference but no resolve. I then had an evoucher to say i had only booked 2 days at hotel but no park tickets, 2 days tickets was part of the deal. I was given a number for a french tourist company, we got lost in translation was given a few numbers from there which is not cheap calling, i have the park tickets on my evoucher nowbut my child is still classed as an adult with a child ticket!! I have been hounding groupon since December, still nothing!! we are meant to be going there on the 15th og March + i dont know what to do?? This is my autistic sons dream holiday, i could not afford it any other way + i dont want to let him down, please help, thanks Liz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groupon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bistro 1778 failed to honor the Groupon; Groupo... May 5 MikeGThePilot 1
Our Groupon Experience as a Merchant - NEVER AG... (Feb '13) Apr '17 Groupon Merchant 3
Bought deals have disappeared from My Groupon A... (Feb '11) Feb '17 debihymel 27
Goods not received (Nov '16) Nov '16 Ireneg46 1
Does Groupon use PayPal yet? (Oct '10) Oct '16 jen 27
Rattan Furniture (Jul '12) Aug '16 Steve 50
Dennys deal (Jul '16) Jul '16 Laura buffham 1
More from around the web