Whiter smile my arse

Rotherham, UK

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Groupon have no customer service and don't care once they have taken your money. I go on groupon to look for deals coz I'm skint ! N they rip me of !!!!!!
Kryss LaBryn

One Hundred Mile House, Canada

#2 Nov 26, 2011
Would you mind passing on some details, please? I myself ordered a tooth whitening kit at the beginning of November but have not yet received it and I am curious as to your experiences and whether the same company might be involved.

I should say, too, though, that I am having difficulties with an unrelated Groupion, but I used the "Get Help!" button on the site and had a response within 24 hours. In addition, pretty much the only time the company itself has contacted me has been after I've talked to Groupon support and they told me they'd talk to them. So in my case, at least, they do seem to be there and making a difference.
Kryss LaBryn

One Hundred Mile House, Canada

#3 Nov 29, 2011
Just an update for posterity: My dental whitening kit arrived yesterday and I am very pleased with the results even after using it just the once so far! It was very easy to use (although you'll want to have a bowl or something handy to spit into; you drool a lot ha ha). Anyone know what the swabs are for? I assule you paint them on your gums to protect them or something but it's not mentioned in the brief instructions. Oh well, my gums are fine anyways.

Also, for the trouble I had cashing in another, unrelated Groupon (as I mentioned briefly above) they gave me a non-expiring credit. Please note that that is after me having finally successfully placed the order and was not a refund.

I am very happy with the customer service I received from Groupon; they were most helpful and checked back with me regularly through my difficulties to make sure things were progressing.
Brian E

Omaha, NE

#4 Dec 6, 2011
Having a similar delay in shipment with a pair of headphones I recently purchased. Wondering if this common among the Groupon Goods. Groupon said 5-7 days but it's been nearly 3 weeks and still nothing. At the very least, customer service has been good enough to provide me with a tracking code.
Bernard Miron

Stouffville, Canada

#5 Dec 8, 2011
I do not think groupon cares about customer services or they are too big for their britches and do not give a dm.
After several emails to them still no word but my account has been debited the day I placed the order.
I think it might be a scam after all
Bernard Miron
dbag

York, UK

#6 Jan 13, 2012
Paid 20.00 plus postage for a voucher valued 67.95 for a Silver Pendant with chain & Swarovski Crystal Inset. When item arrived it was the worst piece of tat I have ever seen.In fact a similar, if not the same, one could be bought from Argos for 6.95. I complained to Groupon and the comment I received was "I am sorry that the quality was bad by the supplier, I do apologise." When I demanded a full refund including postage costs, I heard nothing further.
Gab

Bankstown, Australia

#7 Feb 9, 2012
I ordered a Android Tablet in October last year and was told 4-6 weeks delivery. When I started to complain after 6 weeks they told me that I had not ordered it properly. I pointed out that I carried out instructions as per their email and they just told me to fill in a form on the Android website which I did. I was then told again I would get it. When I threatened to report Groupon to Fair Trading they then told me they would refund my money within 5 days of course that did not happen. I spoke to Android who still said I would get my tablet - anyway I finally got my money in January and was told late January by Android that they could not fulfill my order. I don't think there ever was a tablet - it is a scam.
Michaela

Bradford, UK

#8 Mar 19, 2012
i ordered some canvas's 1st jan and paid extra
p&p in firms acc - and recieved nothing !
groupon customer service is shite !! they don't want to know and aren't interested !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groupon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Booking Restaurant Reservations Through Groupon... Oct 3 Eagle355 1
Complete Home Security System $299 (Feb '12) Aug '14 Anonymous 6
Canvas Deal by You Frame " Should be stopped now " (Aug '11) Aug '14 Lucyjane 119
Millenium gel nails (May '12) Aug '14 PollyLee 130
Returns still waitng refund Aug '14 John Evans 1
Reo Diner, Woodbridge, NJ Aug '14 Dee 1
Rattan Furniture (Jul '12) Jul '14 Gardencentreshopping 47

Groupon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE