Where do I start?
Jen

Downey, CA

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Hello --
You know what really GRINDS MY GEARS:
3 Recent Issues..

1)Solsketch Iphone 4 Custom Designed Cases:
Ordered February 16, 2012. My order was one of 1500 that they LOST. I received my order April 16,2012. 2 Months I have waited for this piece of JUNK. IF I can get my phone into the case (which entails forcing it in), You CANT get it out!! There are no little tricks to twist the phone or anything like that. To get the case off, I tried pulling, twisting, everything I could think of to pry it out without damaging my phone. Finally, prying it out with a screwdriver worked.

2)SoundLogic Itower:
Someone tell me where to find the company SoundLogic online cause I cant find it. I see that people, Amazon etc. are selling it, but there is not a way of contacting the manufacturer. My 'made for apple Iphone/Ipod' speaker tower is not compatible with my Iphone. NICE! In manual, said to contact Midwest Trading Group. They are willing to FIX it- I just have to ship it to them. The weight of the package is 36 lbs. NICER!

3)Electric Ceniore Eluo Sonic Toothbrush:
"Stylish electric toothbrush for on the go"--- HOLY SMALL TOOTHBRUSH HEAD. The toothbrush is long... definitely NOT travel size, as it claims. It's actually extremely funny to look at. The head and bristles are the size of 1 tooth. This is seriously a TOOTHbrush! Mastering the art of brushing one tooth at a time...
And yet being able to brush your teeth on the go - YEAH RIGHT!!
I have decided to keep it; I will either give it as a gag gift or possibly keep it to brush my cat's teeth.

Ok I'm done for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groupon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goods not received Nov '16 Ireneg46 1
Bought deals have disappeared from My Groupon A... (Feb '11) Oct '16 cbarker74 23
Does Groupon use PayPal yet? (Oct '10) Oct '16 jen 27
Rattan Furniture (Jul '12) Aug '16 Steve 50
Dennys deal Jul '16 Laura buffham 1
I don't get it... Jul '16 Markxt 1
Groupon travel offers (Jul '16) Jul '16 pgcoronel 1
More from around the web