Ice Device
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Andrew Whitley

Dunfermline, UK

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Has anyone recieved there Ice Device from from Blue Tooth World. Ordered it on October 11th not heard a thing since. On my account it just says processing and has done for 3 weeks.
Sid

London, UK

#2 Nov 4, 2011
so did u finally get it??? like it ?
Andrew Whitley

London, UK

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Not received yet 2 to 4 week delivery into 3rd week.Gruopon have started to sell the groupons again for it.
Ian

UK

#4 Nov 5, 2011
I ordered three last night, just been on BluetoothWorld website and seen the 19 deal on sale for 60 which it states on Groupon, if you watch the youtube video on their website it states that it is 19! WTF!!!
Ian

UK

#5 Nov 5, 2011
just sent Bluetoothworld a message:- Having ordered 3 of the 22 deals from Groupon last night, I checked a Groupon forum and found people who still haven't recieved them from your last Groupon deal in October. Since over 11,000 + units have been ordered in yesterdays deal have you enough stock to complete this deal in time for Christmas? Having viewed the Ice Device Youtube video why does it show 19 ice device vs 60 police fine???
Ian

UK

#6 Nov 5, 2011
Here is the bit in the Youtube vid that shows it at 19!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Andrew Whitley

Saint Albans, UK

#7 Nov 6, 2011
When I ordered my Gropon I think they had sold 4500 and that was 8hrs before it closed. I wonder how many have not recieved yet. I have emailed Blue Tooth twice and had no response. Not hopefull. It is the first Groupon I have tried so I don,t think I will be using again.
Ian

UK

#8 Nov 7, 2011
oh dear, looks like the 11000+ orders all hit the Bluetooth World website at once, the website has crashed and it showing a 503 error!!!:-(
vicki

UK

#9 Nov 7, 2011
just been onto bluetooth world and the site has either gone or crashed im not sure, dont know weather to contact groupon and try and get money back, dont know were we stand?! just googled the ice device which is selling on other websites for the 19!!! so annoyed i trusted groupon as i have got other very good deals before, which have worked and been very good value!:(
Andrew Whitley

Walsall, UK

#10 Nov 7, 2011
If Blue Tooth world couldn't cope with the first sale of Ice Device 3 weeks ago why on earth are Groupon running it again. i emailed Groupon and they did respond straight away but said as it is a 2 to 4 week delivery they can,t do anything till that time is up. Could be a con as Blue tooth World are charging 4.95 postage and 11000 have been sold adds up to alot of cash. i paid my postage through Paypal so should be able to get it back.
Wai

Loughborough, UK

#11 Nov 8, 2011
I ordered the latest groupon, however the website has a 503 error since yesterday!

Is it a struggle to meet demand? Do you think we can get our money back from Groupon if this is the case?
Garry

Exmouth, UK

#12 Nov 8, 2011
Been trying to complete my order since 8pm last night, keep getting error 503, getting the feeling i am about to lose my money.
Garry

Exmouth, UK

#13 Nov 8, 2011
Just had this email from groupon.

"ICE Device All-In-One Bluetooth Car Kit (19) Or With Universal Phone Charger Bundle (22) from Bluetooth World (Up to 71% Off)"

We have important information for those of you yet to redeem your Groupons for this deal. Unfortunately, owing to the exceptional popularity of this deal, Bluetooth World's website is currently experiencing intermittent technical difficulties which mean some of you have not been able to redeem yet.

We'd like to apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused and reassure you that Bluetooth World is doing all it can to rectify the problem. They hope to have the website working as normal again on Friday 11th November 2011 and this will not affect the advertised delivery times. In the meantime, please kindly be patient whilst the issue is resolved.

As always, please visit www.groupon.co.uk to see what other exciting deals are on offer in your city today.

Kind regards,
The Customer Service Team
Andy B

UK

#14 Nov 9, 2011
I ordered ICE device 11th October, emailed Bluetoothworld on numerous occasions since without reply. Delivery promised 2-4 weeks Where's mine?

Post #13 Do you work for Groupon or Bluetoothworld, if yes what is happening?
garry

UK

#15 Nov 9, 2011
Post #14 no I don't work for either of them, I am in the same boat as you, I was just posting the email I received from grouping with regard to completing the order of my ice device.
Tony K

Manchester, UK

#16 Nov 9, 2011
Where on the website do you put your groupon voucher code? ive tried the Discount code box and the Gist code box but none will accept them?
Ollie S

UK

#17 Nov 9, 2011
Has anyone recieved an Ice device or even ever seen one outside the website images? I ordered on the 11th October, I have recieved nothing, I have complained to groupon as Bluetoothworld/The Box Network would not reply to emails. Groupon are investigating the matter.
Over 18 thousand were sold on Groupon alone last Saturday, It was advertised on every coupon/voucher site available for 3 days, that is a lot of cash, yet it appears no one has ever recieved one of Octobers 6000 sold.
'The Box Network' only 'sell' on voucher sites and the reviews for its other products, SplashGear, NanoLite etc are worrying.
I fear a scam.......
Joe

Bellshill, UK

#18 Nov 9, 2011
I agree - feels like a scam
Ice

UK

#19 Nov 9, 2011
I purchased an Ice last saturday, cant redeem voucher, website not working.
Sounds dodgy to me !
If a SCAM will Groupon repay this money ?
Bluetooth World must of pocketed over a million from these offers easily including the pricey postage costs.
Not happy !
Ricky

Newtownabbey, UK

#20 Nov 9, 2011
Seems like a complete con to me, im waiting over 4 weeks now and still no sign! Anybody any idea if can claim back of groupon or do i have to go throuth bluetooth world?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groupon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local restaurants: Clearance sale vs extra 20% pff Sep '17 30mixedgreens 1
News Groupon has some strange deals on weird pet pro... Sep '17 Trump Plotza 2
Unorganized Packer Tailgate Package Aug '17 Dzeppy 1
Does Groupon use PayPal yet? (Oct '10) Jun '17 Roxyroe 28
Bistro 1778 failed to honor the Groupon; Groupo... (May '17) May '17 MikeGThePilot 1
Our Groupon Experience as a Merchant - NEVER AG... (Feb '13) Apr '17 Groupon Merchant 3
Bought deals have disappeared from My Groupon A... (Feb '11) Feb '17 debihymel 27
More from around the web