Nature’s Prime Organic Foods: Anybody...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Matt

Minneapolis, MN

#43 Oct 20, 2011
Ok, so here is my experience...
Ordered July 5th (with my Groupon)
Called August 15th, they were out of ground lamb (I substituted Sirloin)
Called August 22nd, they were out of ground lamb (I already subbed), ok it will ship out right away.
Called August 29th, out of ground lamb (hahaha) FedEx not shipping (BS), I am 20 miles away BTW)
Called September 5th, Out of ground lamb (LOL) it will ship out right away
Took a week off
Called September 19th, out of ground lamb (ROTFLOL), it will ship out right away
Called September 26th, finally talk to a supervisor who assures me it will ship Sept. 28th
Called October 3rd for same supervisor, who is not in the office all week, I save my breath
Called October 12th, to say no matter what "do not ship this out" (gone for work for the next week, talked to the same supervisor from before...package needed to be taken off truck, and I was ASSURED it was removed from the truck.
Product delivered October 13th...I am in Chicago LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Trish

Allentown, PA

#44 Dec 1, 2011
GET A REFUND FROM GROUPON. I never pursued the meat, I forgot about and let it expire. Months later I'm online trying to see if I can recoup my losses and find a million negative reviews. I never did any dealings with Nature's Prime, I simply sent an email to Groupon saying that I'm sure they heard about by now what a scam company Nature's Prime is and can they please refund my Groupon, and they did so the very next day. No hassle at all.
Bonnie Ballantyne

Longmont, CO

#45 Dec 10, 2011
Next time i'll check this site before I order. I ordered Nov. And was upset to discover that Nature's Organic wasn't a local company...as BoCo ( supposedly for Boulder County) had implied. Am still waiting for shipping notice. Have since found that I can get local grass fed beef from Sunrise Ranch in Loveland, 29 minutes away for $5 a pound! Found a source for grass fed Lamb as well, so all is not lost.
pam3

Lakeville, MN

#46 Dec 16, 2011
Ordered the groupon "special" Oct 31, 2011. It is 12/16/2011. I believe this is a type of ponzi scheme..they wait for new orders to pay for the old orders dating months back. MANY complaints to the bbb about this company. I had ordered in June..they didn't send a part of the order but charged me. No refund. Groupon gave me back $30 but not the $35.
Judy C

Citrus Heights, CA

#47 Dec 20, 2011
BOTTOM LINE: DISPUTE ANY CREDIT CARD CHARGE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!
I bought a Groupon for Nature’s Prime Organic, placed my order on their website on 10/20/11, and my credit card was charged $75 that day. Their website stated Groupon orders would be shipped in 20-25 working days. After that time had expired and I still received no order and no contact from them about any shipping info or delay in shipping my order, I emailed them to ask when my order would be shipped, as my credit card was charged two months before. I was told that they had a delay in getting one of the items in my order and that they don't expect to ship my order to me until 1/9/12. I only have until 12/26/11 to dispute the 2-month-old charge on my credit card, so I suggested to them that they refund my $75 before that date and then re-charge the credit card when my order ships. They replied that they can't do that, that the only thing they are willing to do is cancel my order and I would have to place the Groupon order all over again. Of course, I am sure I would face the same issues: they would charge my credit card immediately, have no intention of shipping for 2 more months, and I would have to cancel again and be on the same merry-go-'round again and again. This is very poor customer service! BTW, when I called them before placing my order ('cause I was having trouble entering my Groupon code on their website), I was told that the long shipping time was because they were "overwhelmed" by Groupon orders - but when I went to their website again a few days ago, they are also advertising all sorts of other Groupon-like deal sites. So I am seriously wondering about this company – is it all a scam??
Diane

Norwalk, CT

#48 Dec 22, 2011
I placed on order with them on November 8th and have called 3 times to no avail. Today, 12/22 I got a live person after holding for 10 minutes and they told me my order would be shipped on January 9th. OMG...this is rediculous! I am doubtful I will get anything and you all should check out their horrible rating with the BBB - it's a D (A-F). That has to tell you something and I wish I had looked into it sooner. Shame on Groupon for dealing with such a shabby vendor!!!!
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! I placed an order on 2/22, received a paid receipt that had a ship date of 3/14 (??) When 3/14 came and went, I called and they said it would be going out that week. The next week, nothing so I called again and was told the next week. Then they said the week of April 9th. I complained and tried to cancel and they offered me 30% off the next order (which is ridiculous if I don't want to spend any more $$ at all with them.) I complained to Groupon who gave me a credit on my account.
I got an email yesterday that it had been shipped. When I checked the status, it had an estimate arrival date of 4/7. You would think after all the run-around, the least they could do is ship it overnight... not sure how happy I am that my order of fresh meat is going to be going through the system for three days, dry ice or not.
Susan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49 Apr 25, 2012
Buyers Beware!!!! This company is by far the worst company that I have EVER dealt with. Everything that was said by Wendy above and other people who have made comments is true. I placed my order on February 7th, after several phone calls over a 6 week time span, each time telling me they will ship in two weeks, I have requested a refund. At which point they informed me it will take 30 days. We all live in a world now where financial transactions take a day, 2 days at most. This only indicates further what a disaster the management of this company is and how little the care for their customers. I am still fighting to get my refund. Now they are stalling with the excuse of "I sent an email to accounting and I am wiating to hear back." How lame!!!
KelliM

Portland, OR

#50 Jun 8, 2012
It took EIGHT MONTHS for me to get my order after numerous phone calls and messages. I will never order from this company again and I hope all of these bad reviews will put this business out of order so others won't be duped!
Loroo

Vancouver, WA

#51 Jun 28, 2012
I purchased with a Living Social order (thinking that Living Social would also research the companies they are showcasing since their reputation is also on the line) before seeing comments and posts like these.

I placed my order back in February. Since then I've been given at least three specific identifiable shipping dates with the last one being June 19th.

I still have no product and nothing to show for it. Living Social will NOT refund my initial $75 (because I know deals like this are loss leaders for a company, I try to at least double what I buy to help "make up for it" so I spent another $60 not including shipping) since it is outside the window that the coupon could be used. How was I supposed to know that the company would screw around like this?

I think it may be high time for some type of class action lawsuit against them and, possibly, against the coupon generators since I feel they should also be researching the companies they associate with.

I've asked Nature's Prime to refund all of my money. Ha! I doubt I'm going to see much, if any of it, back. Oh, well. If I don't, I guess its time to write their State Attorney General since, clearly, the BBB can't get much done and Living Social isn't going to offer any help.

Good luck to anyone else who happens to order from this crazy excuse for a "business".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groupon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bought deals have disappeared from My Groupon A... (Feb '11) Tue Judy Meyer 24
Goods not received Nov '16 Ireneg46 1
Does Groupon use PayPal yet? (Oct '10) Oct '16 jen 27
Rattan Furniture (Jul '12) Aug '16 Steve 50
Dennys deal Jul '16 Laura buffham 1
I don't get it... Jul '16 Markxt 1
Groupon travel offers (Jul '16) Jul '16 pgcoronel 1
More from around the web