Nature’s Prime Organic Foods: Anybody...

Nature’s Prime Organic Foods: Anybody get their groupon order yet??

Posted in the Groupon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Emlyn

Wethersfield, CT

#1 Mar 30, 2011
It's going on 3 weeks and I haven't heard a peep.

Their shipping policies are draconian IMO.
Nancy

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Emlyn wrote:
I agree! I placed an order on 2/22, received a paid receipt that had a ship date of 3/14 (??) When 3/14 came and went, I called and they said it would be going out that week. The next week, nothing so I called again and was told the next week. Then they said the week of April 9th. I complained and tried to cancel and they offered me 30% off the next order (which is ridiculous if I don't want to spend any more $$ at all with them.) I complained to Groupon who gave me a credit on my account.

I got an email yesterday that it had been shipped. When I checked the status, it had an estimate arrival date of 4/7. You would think after all the run-around, the least they could do is ship it overnight... not sure how happy I am that my order of fresh meat is going to be going through the system for three days, dry ice or not.
Debbie

Queens Village, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2011
I finally canceled my order. I posted a comment on their Facebook page which they deleted. They then blocked me so I couldn't comment at all.

So exactly how many people's credit cards have they charged and not shipped product to. They basically are paying their bills floating our money.
Alisa Bondurant

Boise, ID

#4 Apr 11, 2011
I am in the same boat as you guys. I complained to Groupon and will also let the Better Business Bureau know about it. Take action with the BBB here: http://minnesota.bbb.org/find-business-review... 's+prime/chaska-MN/
Emlyn

Wethersfield, CT

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Unbelievable. This is my first groupon experience and so far it has sucked.
kristen

Elmhurst, IL

#7 Apr 13, 2011
i have the groupon from atl from back in january the 4th. initially they couldnt take the groupon online and you had to phone to place the order... unfortunately i didnt do that. i have gone online 3 different times... three different times of the day and I am totally unable to enter in a valid groupon number. which is totally absurd since i have two to use- one for me and one for my husband but the online entry doesnt take either groupon number.

other vendors have been very good, but this one is the pits. i think i am going to have to suck this one up as a learning experience.
Elizabeth A Staller

Aurora, IL

#8 May 6, 2011
I just got a partial order which included scallops ($21) that you can find at Walmart for $6.99.
I did not know about all of the problems going on and my order is short filet mignon and rib eye steaks... ugh!
Katie

Flat Rock, NC

#9 May 11, 2011
Alisa Bondurant wrote:
I am in the same boat as you guys. I complained to Groupon and will also let the Better Business Bureau know about it. Take action with the BBB here: http://minnesota.bbb.org/find-business-review... 's+prime/chaska-MN/
I just made the report. Same experience.
carmel

Estero, FL

#10 May 18, 2011
I placed my order on March 3rd or 4th it is now May 18th and I still have not received my order. I have called npo 3 times with useless promises of my order going out. Groupon should ban these people from posting these false coupons. I am not done with them!!
Elizabeth

Baton Rouge, LA

#11 May 20, 2011
Same deal as the rest of you. I placed my order on 4/5 and as of 5/20 nothing. I keep calling for a status. I am told that my order will be placed on the priority shipping list for the next week. I have no faith that I will receive my order. As I type this, I have been on hold for NP customer service for 25 minutes. When I speak to someone, I am cancelling my order.
Janet H

Studio City, CA

#12 May 21, 2011
It seems that the people running Nature's Prime are
extremely negligent. After other people on their Facebook page said that they were missing parts of their orders,I checked my cancelled order. 2/3 of the items that I ordered are no longer on their
website. It seems that they should have a program to notify people that they cannot get whatever they ordered instead of just not shipping anything.
Now, I am glad that I cancelled the order.
Alfred

Arlington, VA

#13 May 23, 2011
Exactly two months since I placed my Groupon order and still nothing. I call every week and they tell me it's going out. Two week goes by and still nothing. My friend who placed the order before me still hasn't received it. When I called on his behalf, they didn't even have his order processed yet. Their response to my order ""hopefully they'll get your order out this week alfred... that's all i can say...ok.... "

This is ridiculous!
shir

Newtown, CT

#14 May 23, 2011
hi guys,
I placed my order back on March 14th. Nothing! I spoke with Groupon via email and they stated that they are aware and having trouble processing orders. It's been well over two months now, completely unacceptable. With the groupon I ordered more than $100 worth of product. Not sure what to do at this point. When you call they are annoyed and nasty and promise to call back but they do not.
Janet H

Studio City, CA

#15 May 23, 2011
I am happy to report that I have received a full refund between Groupon and Nature's Prime. I am
not happy that I was unable to get the order but...
As I said above,2/3 of what I ordered is no longer shown on their website.
If you are looking for a refund, do not bother to contact your credit card company. Contact Customer Service at Nature's Prime. They will refund the money. I called on Thursday and had the refund today.
Joan

Plattsmouth, NE

#16 Jun 3, 2011
Emlyn wrote:
Just got my order this minute. Place order on 2/24; credit card charged 2/24. I called for status of order 3 weeks later and was told that things were back ordered with no reason from the 12 year old who took the call why I wasn't notified. On Tuesday, I emailed Groupon and NPO to cancel the order and send refund. No response but hours later I received notification from FedEx that package was on its way and would be delivered on 6/3. My first and only order with them. They won't be around much longer with this sort of customer service
susan

Austin, TX

#17 Jun 7, 2011
I cannot believe what a scam this is. I bought my Groupon back in December when I was living in Charlotte, NC. I was moving back to Texas so decided I'd wait to place my order when I got here. I placed an order on April 29th. I ordered a little more bringing my order amount to an additional $26 that paid w/ a credit card. Most companies don't charge your card until they send their product. Not Nature's Prime Organic Foods. They charged that $26 immediately & I have yet to see my steaks. I just called Groupon & the guy there was not very sympathetic. He told me that if I wanted, I could get a $35 credit that I paid for the Groupon, but I'd have to take the additional $26 up w/ Nature's. I told him to not credit me yet because if he cancels my order w/ Natures, I doubt very seriously I'll ever see my $26 again. I'm going to be very persistant on calling them to make sure they credit my card. Then I'll call Groupon back & have them credit me for that.

I hope everyone is making a complaint w/ the BBB on this company. I just saw a Groupon for them in Austin, TX w/in this month. If they're having problems w/ getting product to send out, how come they keep selling the Groupons? SCAM!
susan

Austin, TX

#18 Jun 7, 2011
Joan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got my order this minute. Place order on 2/24; credit card charged 2/24. I called for status of order 3 weeks later and was told that things were back ordered with no reason from the 12 year old who took the call why I wasn't notified. On Tuesday, I emailed Groupon and NPO to cancel the order and send refund. No response but hours later I received notification from FedEx that package was on its way and would be delivered on 6/3. My first and only order with them. They won't be around much longer with this sort of customer service
how was the quality of the meat in your order?
Shannon

New Orleans, LA

#19 Jun 9, 2011
I placed my order almost 2 months ago - April 13. At the time, their site said that I could not "schedule" or request a specific ship date (now I see why). I figured I had plenty of time before summer traveling. Now, two months later and we have several trips planned. I feel rather confident that the first time I go out of town, my food will arrive and spoil on my front doorstep.

I spent $27 on my credit card with them above the Groupon amount.

Their facebook page and the confirmation email says to call the customer service number. But all I've been able to get is a message saying that the voice mail box is full and then it disconnects me.

I'm contacting BBB and Groupon. It is ridiculous that after all of these problems, Groupon still accepts their business. I'm losing confidence in Groupon.
Wendy

Chaska, MN

#20 Jun 21, 2011
I actually worked for this company...for a day. My job was to answer the 8 phone lines and take over-the-phone orders with those Groupon deals. Unfortunately, they don't have separate line for customer service and ordering, so I had the lucky position to screen all the incoming calls.

Yes, I was bitched at many, many times my first day. And yes, people did tell me to f*#% off, even after I told them it was my first day. It was horrible, I came close to tears several times. BUT that's not even why I'm writing this post.

As someone who's worked in customer service for many, many years, I couldn't handle not having the ability to help anyone with their order. I felt so bad that the customers were continually lied to about shipment and refunds of partial orders. When I asked how they can handle so many bad customer service experiences without any sense of conscience, they all, yes all, told me that they are too busy taking orders to really deal with those types of people. I guess that means that as long as the money is coming in, screw 'em.

So, I knew then and there that NPO was not a company I was going to work for. It's a horrible business structure, in my opinion. I'm terribly sorry to all out there who had a bad experience. I'm hopeful that they will fix things for you. But so you all know, it's not great from the employee side either.
sjf

Newtown, CT

#21 Jun 21, 2011
i have you all beat - i ordered my stuff in mid-march, we are currently in june, 3 months later, not a peep, not a word. i've had it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groupon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bought deals have disappeared from My Groupon A... (Feb '11) Jun 1 truverja 18
Does Groupon use PayPal yet? (Oct '10) May '16 bigmacdave 27
Ice Device (Nov '11) Apr '16 khan_f1 392
Lost emails Apr '16 Lynne 1
Beware: Groupon Hacker Alert Mar '16 AverageJoann 1
Groupon James Martin tickets Feb '16 Evanst7 1
Car service Jan '16 Mac 1
More from around the web